Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Stuck at Persona screen (was Stuck...A Few of us)

robhood

stuck at training screen..launch bar is green and you can hear the click when attempting to launch.

Acer laptop amd 64x2 tl58

Geforce 8400m G

4 gig ram

Vista 32 bit

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• valtyr

• terminator

• blubaron

• treveli

My other account is stuck at the training screen (as is the OP). For this one I managed to do .graduate true yesterday so now I can get into the game without any problems.

That would help if there was a chat bar to type it into. If ya managed to do it without a visible chat bar, please share how.

Still not working this morning. No chat bar, stuck at persona screen, can only get 1.30 to work in offline training.

And it would be nice to see a Rat post here to atleast let us know they're aware of the problem.

And it would be nice to see a Rat post here to atleast let us know they're aware of the problem.

They know about the problem..probably trying to figure out what the issue is.

Give em time.

Still cant log in but resource panel shows that beta is using 1 gig of ram and close to 70% of my cpu while running (at the training screen)..is this right?

Network data shows just a blip (1-2%)while attempted log in.

Bummer will try later.

same with me....its as if my computer is like "well you play the normal game so much,i think i wont let you on here....oh stop hitting start training,it wont help you....you addicted bastard."

Don't get mad. This is an entirely new process where training can take place by means totally new with lot's of new abilities we couldn't do before. Hoewever it also means new databases, host processes and UI functionality, and there will be some issues in the live environment with the range of differances you outside logins bring that don't reveal themselves in closed testing.

By actually suffering these problems, we have a means to fix them. It's tough on some, but you can only be patient, as open betas are difficult and are not expected to be bug free, the open beta exists solely to find these kinds of bugs before we can rebuild a live release version of the build where they are fixed and then you won't have them to be patient with.

Report your problems (as you are doing, thank you) but try not to add the complaint part of the report, we know it's annoying but telling us isn't a part of the reporting process, we know it's annoying, bugs annoy us too. :D

Same problem here.

Tried several times, Antivirus disabled, SSE disabled. No change.

Just the Start training green button that makes click and nothing happens.

I am logging into BETA Server and Beta on second window I select green Beta Server Open (in green).

Game loads and got to the select persona page with personas with no rank and 0 training. So selecting one person and Start Training and just get the "click"

However I am able to acces the offline training without troubles.

Vista 32 Home Premium.

I was having this issue as well.

I went into the off-line and messed around a bit.

After that I got on the Beta server.

I hope this helps.

Gaspipe

Please try again now. Ramp has set everyone's training graduation flag to "graduate".

You can still go through tutorials by using the Training tab on the Brigade screen. Some of them will be locked. For example, complete the SMG tutorial to unlock the LMG tutorial.

All but one of the tutorials can be redone.

The only tutorial that cannot be redone, normally, is the Basic Infantry Combat tutorial. However, you can set it to be open again by entering the following in the chat bar:

/graduate basic 6. That toggles the Basic Infantry Combat tutorial as open or locked.

We're continuing to try to resolve these issues.

I was having this issue as well.

I went into the off-line and messed around a bit.

After that I got on the Beta server.

I hope this helps.

Gaspipe

Yea I played offline and did .graduate true and messed around for a bit with it offline and now I can get into the live server just fine. Not sure if they fixxed it or if that is what fixxed it for me.

Yea I played offline and did .graduate true and messed around for a bit with it offline and now I can get into the live server just fine. Not sure if they fixxed it or if that is what fixxed it for me.

ditto

No problem for me and I saw el76 in game flying the new 110 and had a chat with jokur34.

Oi not cool!! :mad: