• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nugget93

Xbox 360 Controller

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any good keymaps setup for infanty, tanks, or air for the xbox 360 controller? If not, does anyone have any idea how to get it to be way less sensitive when infanty while looking?

Does anyone have any good keymaps setup for infanty' date=' tanks, or air for the xbox 360 controller? If not, does anyone have any idea how to get it to be way less sensitive when infanty while looking?[/quote']

hmm. i remember there was a third party program for it. ill see if i can find it.

http://www.answerbag.co.uk/articles/How-to-Use-an-Xbox-360-Controller-as-a-Mouse-on-a-PC/48781bd4-4811-1a60-2baf-f57512ad012b

that might help?

I hate to add a question to a question, but how did you get your 360 controller working on the game? whenever I try to get it to detect mine it says "your controllers have been reread" but I cannot figure out how to actually use it. im sure it's something simple that Im missing but either way thankyou for helping if you can.

I hate to add a question to a question' date=' but how did you get your 360 controller working on the game? whenever I try to get it to detect mine it says "your controllers have been reread" but I cannot figure out how to actually use it. im sure it's something simple that Im missing but either way thankyou for helping if you can.[/quote']

As long as windows "sees" a controller then wwiiol should be able to use it.

If the game doesn't see a controller do this:

Control panel/devices and printers, find you stick in the listings.

Right click the joystick/controler icon, select "game controller settings".

Click "Advanced", set to use with older programs or as preferred device.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0