Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
malize

June 6th - Overlord at Calais - Allied Briefing and Sign Ups

72 posts in this topic

I would like orangel to stay XO,im pretty sure i can come but i want to be covered if i cant,i will warn if im not gonna be there.

Sign me up for the 1st division, this sounds like epic win

how does this all work by the way? Do I just go to training server? Which Army should I join for the 1st Division? I've never taken part in anything like this before.

how does this all work by the way? Do I just go to training server? Which Army should I join for the 1st Division? I've never taken part in anything like this before.

Yup, go to training server ...join French for FRUSA...there will be a single french infantry brigade at Dover and there will be a mission for 1st division and a mission for 4th division.

Put me with an H87 if possible. If not, a Sherman of the Big Red One. If no shermans, then in the 101st. Thanks! :)

Sounds fun. Sign me up for any inf non-officer position, preferably in the 3rd CANUK or the 6th airborne.

i'll take TT and squaddies (BTZ) over so put us wherever is apropriate

I'm in and so is mark030 (BTZ).

i want to be 101st airborne band of brothers boys lets do it

i hope i make this time cause i was noob before and i didn't know how to find the server last time

Actually guys I'm going to be busy the day of the event so scratch me out. But good luck allies.:)

82nd soldier please

Easy's from my squad,and i know for sure he wont be there due to serious real life health issues.

put me down for inf anywhere that is going to be a good hard fight.

Is training server up? Mines been saying down since 1.30 patch but then again I haven't tried to get into it. just says offline as I log into main server.

I assume you come in at your current level? i.e. if I want smg i better get my lvl up (sounds like a dumb question but my allied inf is very low lvl)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0