Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dsrtfox

Is game server down?

40 posts in this topic

showing campaign up but once launches black screen and drops to desktop!

greeeeeaatttt!

I get that too now.

I have had to retreat on the issue to go to work, but will try it again when I get home tonight.

If that fails I will uninstall and reinstall the package. question though am I able to save or export my keymappings?

Don't fancy having to resetup all those keys and joystick combi's.

I was getting the same "missing font" error that many others were getting.

I finally tried uninstalling/reinstalling and it worked.

I got into game and ran 1 mission as a rifleman in Namur. I think the whole server was there.

i got in and had to do training. use .graduate to update then exit and you get into game.

However, once in game major lag problem. each letter i type in message bar takes 3 or so secs to update, game is constantly freezing up. eventually it drops me to black screen, then once i shut it down nvidia driver says it has crashed.

Also had a classic memory leak where I fell through terrain and then terrain 'warped' around me..quite cool actually but not good in game and i got shot while it was happening

I see the "server online", but when I try to launch, I get the error

"Registry lookup failed"

Then the launcher closes and I have to log in again.

Anyone else that cant get in now with this error?

there is a post (by doc i think) on cleaning your registry. obvioulsy make sure you only delete the key(s) he says

lol, now i can't authenticate (spelling, opps) the server? this is getting really weird...

finally got in,,,but still same freeze probs and nvidia driver drops out. I give up, will go watch the TV, good old history channel

Despawn=CTHL.

Now I can't play at all,I spawned and all flags was yellow with questionmarks,then I lost connection to chat and crashed.As soon as I spawn I crash now. :mad:

Looks like the server is down again.

I did manage to play online for about 10 minutes, long enough to chat to some squad mates who said there have been a lot of CTHL issues.

Then I got a CTHL and exited the game.

Since then server appears offline....

On the positive side though, in game performance seemed very good while i was in!

I reinstalled FULL version after getting home seemed to be ok but on the first screen it just hangs and you cant click to select what side you are on just frozen.

have unsubbed until this matter is resolved.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0