Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rommel121

I want my money back!!!

6 posts in this topic

The game worked fine up until the last update and now it wont work. It just crashes after i click the play button. I either want my money back or a fix but i get no reply...HELP!:confused:

Either way the Rats are sleeping, they're fixing all problems as soon as they wake up, give them a break.

Actually, they said they would work through the night until everything is running smoothly. I guess they may have run into a few bumps. Oh well, comes with the territory.

you wont get money back as you agree to no refunds on agreeing to play the game.

I'm stopping my sub until this matter is resolved and there's nothing stopping you doing that.

The game worked fine up until the last update and now it wont work. It just crashes after i click the play button. I either want my money back or a fix but i get no reply...HELP!:confused:

Rommel121 and others... follow these steps and you should be fine:

1. Copy your cfml folder to your desktop to be safe.

2. COMPLETELY UNINSTALL WWIIOL and PLAYGATE from your system along with any icons.

3. DELETE ALL REGISTRY KEYS. Use this link to do it: http://wiki.wwiionline.com/index.php/Uninstall#Registry_Keys_.28PC.29

4. D/L v1.30 and save file to desktop.

5. After D/L is complete, install v1.30 then restart your computer.

6. Check and verify your settings are correct.

7. Login and play.

For some reason, completely uninstalling the game along with playnet fixes this issue. I was having the exact problem as you. I never had to reinstall the game before after a patch but it seems that with the new Playgate interface the registry doesn't patch correctly without a fresh install. I hope this helps you and everyone out.....

Here is a link to the latest from Doc:

http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/index.php/component/content/article/10-production-notes/2408-the-patch-day-one

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0