Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
twan11

Twan11's Sniper Log, Version 2.

8 posts in this topic

Hey all! (FOR A LAUGH OR TWO WHILE WE WAIT FOR SERVERS TO BE FIXED) ******EDIT****** MOVED TO BARRACKS, CAN SOME1 CLOSE THIS PLEASE?

So I am starting my new sniper log for this campaign, and because I resubbed a day and a half ago (though still haven't played due to server/patch issues, hopefully later this afternoon when my full install arrives home).

Hopefully this sniper log will be better than my last sniper log, Twan11's Sniper Log, Version 1. Here is the original version in case you missed it:

February 5th, 2009: 12:53 AM Real time: Spawned a German sniper. Walked around for awhile trying to find a target.

February 5th, 2009: 1:01 AM: Walked into a forest.

February 5th, 2009: 1:06 AM: Saw a Churchill 3. Commander was up. Didn't notice me. Tried to shimmy up on the tracks but warped inside and killed myself. Got PO'd and quit sniping for awhile.

February 6th, 2009: 8:07 AM Real time: Spawned a German sniper.

February 6th, 2009: 8:09 AM Real time: Climbed into a Church tower, fell off the stairs halfway up. Started bleeding.

February 6th, 2009: 8:09 AM Real time: Respawned due to tragic fall.

February 6th, 2009: 8:11 AM Real time: Spawned a German sniper. Climbed into the same Church tower.

February 6th, 2009: 8:15 AM Real time: See an enemy. Shot at him. He is friendly. I feel like a n00b.

February 6th, 2009: 8:17 AM Real time: See an enemy, shot at him. Missed. He is now at the edge of my field of view.

February 6th, 2009: 8:17 AM Real time: I try to crawl to get a better view of the target.

February 6th, 2009: 8:17 AM Real time: Fell out of Church tower. Died. Angry.

Let's see what version 2 brings!!!!!!!!!!!

*******EDIT*********** MOVED TO BARRACKS, CAN SOMEONE CLOSE THIS PLEASE? THANKS!

Scopes are 4 n00bZ: I snipe with iron sights. And with an Enfield. None of that nasty Kar98 business, lousy optics, or outdated lebel to screw up my aim.

I once took out 10 or more Germans as they were running towards my building from high grass in a field at the edge of town. They looked like grey sticks, but I fired one shot into each one, and they straightened up and fell over dead with a .303 british round somewhere in their body.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0