Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Mouse Stuck (Vista, Windows 7)

stathis

Have Vista and tried the fix. As noted by someone else Vista is not an optional mode in the pulldown.

1) No files were named ww2.exe or playgate.exe

2) Checked all files in folder, None were in Compatibility mode.

3) Only way to run program is to remove program and registry key settings and reload each time. However, it initiates with with AWFULL graphics [i can bairly read chat bar.] and I have lost all keysettings. It will not let me try to adjust things offline.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bloo

• lockdown

• GOPHUR

• geeezer

Before closing.

I've noticed that its logitech mice with this issue, could it be the Setpoint software that comes with logitech mice?

No, don't think so, i didn't have the setpoint installed when i first got the mouse stuck. I then installed it to see if it would fix it, but it didn't.

Only can play one round and then camnnot get back in because of mouse issue. Have tried all the above advise with no positive rfesults. To play I have to remove program and the entire CRs file and delete registry setting, Then I redownload game, login and have to reload all key settings {I give up on reinstalling inching function for panzer and guns after 4 tries}. Graphics is awfull - system tells me to restart after playing with settings = catch 22. No way to win this one. Bottom line - I can log into game with very poor graphics in 40-50 minutes and cannot use second account. This mouse thing need to be fixed!!!

re-installing worked the second time again, but this time it is working more than just once.I've been in and out about 10 times with no stuck mouse. The chat graphics seem off(no big deal for me). I have vista, and xp compatability mode didnt work, only re-installing. so if it re-sticks the first time maybe the second time will work for you too.

I have tried all suggested fixes. I can get in game once for each game download.

Because download will not work with any remaining CRS file or related key registry, one must remove CRS folder, program and key registry items and reload the game and reset all key settings, a 40 min evolution.

Anyone have any easier way that works?

My graphics are awfull on each reload!!! But I must go offline to readjust settings [and offline is beautiful once reset]. (Catch 22)

SOORY ABOUT REPEATS - DID NOT SEE OTHERS IN FILE - FORGOT TO LOOK AT PAGE 2 DOH!

Got to play this morning after reinstall but now mouse is stuck again.

Won't work in compatability mode either. I'm sure as hell not gonna uninstall and reinstall everytime I want to play:mad:

What mouse and OS are you guys running that are having this problem:

- mouse is stuck at center of screen

I've tested Vista 32 and Win7 64 but I cannot replicate.

I am running Home Premium Vista 32-bit with service pack 2.

My mouse is a Microsoft HID compliant mouse running on Microsoft Driver 60.6001.18000,

The computer is a Dell XPS-710.

1 year old Gateway FX 9200 Gamer, 3 megs, NV 8800 gt Quad Core Phenom Processor and I sometimes can get it to work but I have to go thru the entire process of removing the sooftware and reloading it, and that does not always work. You owe us a fix and refund / credit for the loss and hassle.

I have quad core Pentium. Perhaps the game simply can no longer run on muticore PCs?

I downloaded the patch. I was unable to get past the stuck mouse on the first try. Looks like I still need full removal and reinstall to play each time.

This is our next priority gents. Sorry it is taking so long, we just didn't see much issue in open test. We'll get it fixed. Has to be an init issue somewhere...

Getting it here as well since the 1.30.1 patch

Vista 64bit SP2

Logitech MX518 Mouse (not using setpoint)

Catalyst 9.4 display drivers

Vist X64 here, same problem. Alt tabbing does not fix it. Unlike the rest however, deleting and reinstalling does not fix it. This is my second day unable to play at all, lol. I just wanna fly the new 110! :(

Gophur, I noticed i got it to budge once, but it acted like a very strong centering spring took hold of it and it zipped back to center screen and didnt move again. Don't know if it helps at all, just an observation.

Vista 64 bit

Nvidia 7.15.11.8250 drivers

Stock HP mouse

same problem on win 7 64 bit installed under bootcamp on iMac. The game worked fine on Win XP 3SP 32bit installed on the same machine. I have tried two mices: one wireless logitech and the original apple mouse.

The compatibility settings did not solve it. (tried vista, xp all SPs). It is a fresh install of the game so I did not bother to do the remove- reinstall but thats what I will try next. Not too confident though... I hope this can be fixed.

My mouse is not stuck at the screen but every time I try to click the ok button at the welcome screen it doesn't click.

Windows Vista 32

My mouse is not stuck at the screen but every time I try to click the ok button at the welcome screen it doesn't click.

Windows Vista 32

WOW

Now THAT is even more annoying than a stuck mouse!!

/punish matt6767 ON

:D

vista 32bit home

Logitech G5 mouse

Asus P5Q deluxe mobo

4 gigs DDR2

Dual core 3.5 GHZ Pentium

ATI 4850

*ALL DRIVERS AND BIOS UP TO DATE (except for ati drivers at 9.4)

still not working for me after update

Went to effort to uninstall game, remove registry keys, delete the CRS folder, etc.

Did full reloaded game so I could play for KGW squad night.

Damn it!! The mouse will not even work on the first reload.

Whatever CRS did in the patch made it worse.

Ok I have solved it. I had forgotten to go to the wwii.exe file and set that one too as Vista compatibility. Now it works. Thanks for the tip!

• Removed and installed the game 5 times
  • Used auto update with version 1.29
  • Reinstalled the beta and uninstalled it again
  • Went through my windows firewall and trend micro firewall and unblocked as many things as possible.
  • Constantly switched between sse2 and x86
  • Removed registry keys as stated in another thread on this bug forum
  • Prayed

None of it worked

2 things that might be the problem, My trend micro internet security is horrible and it says that it blocks my game even though I made it UNBLOCK the game. When I click on the game it does work and loads all the way but when I reach the welcome screen I try to click the ok button but nothing happens.

The other thing is that I dont think I update my drivers, I always thought the computer did that, anyone know where I update a driver?

After 3 rounds of removing and renstallling the game I got in. The only difference was for round 3 I had deleted all CRS data CFML files (and lost all keymapping). Unfortunately graphics and lag were awfull anfd I again had the uncontrolable mouse speed. I quit.

After 3 rounds of removing and renstallling the game I got in. The only difference was for round 3 I had deleted all CRS data CFML files (and lost all keymapping). Unfortunately graphics and lag were awfull anfd I again had the uncontrolable mouse speed. I quit.

Hang tight man. They are workin on it.

I fixed it with the help of speedbird. I am running Vista X64

I went to the ww2_x86 and ww2_sse2 icons and put them under windows 98 compatibility mode. i was sceptical because i tried a couple of others and it didnt work. however, running in win98 compatibility fixed it for me~!

I fixed it with the help of speedbird. I am running Vista X64

I went to the ww2_x86 and ww2_sse2 icons and put them under windows 98 compatibility mode. i was sceptical because i tried a couple of others and it didnt work. however, running in win98 compatibility fixed it for me~!

Didn't work for me icon9.gif