• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AHWULF

FPS Troubles - report here

53 posts in this topic

Since its an ATI card, have you tried using the ATI Displays utility to change the performance? The slowdowns you see in zoomed modes are because the 1600 doesn't have a great fillrate. Sometimes you can improve the speed with this utility.

If you had the next generation of iMac, the 2.7s, your frame rate would zoom. SOme architecture change occurred in the later iMacs that create great performance.

Also, once snow leopard is out, and we support it, the performance might also gain quite a bit.

Ahwulf - I've been playing pretty sporadically for the last couple months because of the 1-5 FPS I've been getting near anything other than empty fields. Last night I logged on for the first time in a couple weeks and was getting great FPS (or at least better 20-35 vs 50-70 pre-1.30 patch). My joy was short lived though because after we took down the FB and pushed into a big battle in Carignan...I was back to 1-2 FPS and lasted about 2 minutes before my IIIf was taken out.

My observation was that some of the FPS problems (for me) have been fixed, but that once I get near a big battle it is still unplayable. Has anything changed to cause this small improvement?

And is there any ETA on a fix for this in general? I've been hanging on for a couple months now, but can't keep paying $15/mon out of sheer love of CRS.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0