• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ruthus

Win 7 64bit

6 posts in this topic

Anyone had any joy getting this to work? Just seems to fail to run once you get past the patcher. I have tried setting all the executables to run in XP and VIsta compatability but this didnt help. Using latest Nvidia drivers and having good sucess running everything else, just WW2 that is not going.

Any learning points from people getting this to work under vista 64?

Hi. I just recently bought this game last week, and im running it fine on my windows 64. I didnt have to do anything, it just started running fine out of the box (except that stupid "out of memory error") so although I dont know what could be your problem, at least have hope in that it can work.

I am running it on win 7 64 bit. Set all the executable files in the CRS folder to COMPATIBILITY Windows Vista. (R Click on the icons and go to compatibility to do so) also you might need to run the game in Administrator mode.

OK, thanks, I had tried this but missed a batch file, once I had all application and batch files set to Vista compatability it came up just fine

What Nvidia drivers are you using?

I have a Geforce 9800 GT and I am getting vid crashes after the loading screen to the persona select. Actually my whole monitor lights up with flashing triangles of different colors.

Need mushrooms for that one...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0