Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
i11cef

Memory Leak

7 posts in this topic

It was bad enough with 1.29 .. but is becoming insufferable with 1.30. :mad:

There is a memory leak in your application - FIX it! In 1.29 I could play easily for the better part of 6 hours or more. Now? I can't even finish a damn 2-3hr AO without getting dumped!

Since the 1.30 update, my average time online has been less than 3 hrs because the game suddenly reports there is "no more memory to read" (I've got 3GB on my sys! and running XP)

This is bloddy rediculous!

CRS needs to put some time and effort onto this NOW! If you ever want to see your subscriber base grow, please, Please, PLEASE, fix the damn memory leak! S!

india-one-one .. OUT!

getting the same thing, working with 4gigs here, and within a few spawns it repetedly gives me same error, by the fourth warning its over, just shuts game down and back to desktop. also when it does it, i have the last ingame(despawn camera) angle as my backround when this happens, goes away when i spawn in. killing my playing time and frustration level is getting high.

list your specs as most of the mem leak issues have been resolved for most ppl.

list your specs as most of the mem leak issues have been resolved for most ppl.

I don't think so, I have the problem as well. Have 2 gig and had to setup a 2 gig swap file just to be able to play longer than 90 min.

thats strange, i also have 2 gb and all i ad to do was set the page file to 500mb to avoid memory crashes. before the patch i didnt even need the page file but post patch it seems BE uses up more memory.

task manager says that BE uses just over 2gb of ram at its peak on my system.

First time I have had this Out Of Memory error was tonight.

Had not played for long, although it was while participating in the JO attack ... which was pretty busy.

I was able to "Ignore" the issue three times (happened right as I respawned - Having warped from an MSP to a depot).

One little odd thing, after the "error" the "Capture Messages" (on screen, not in chat box) stopped appearing.

There is a "Freeze" issue with the on-screen messages ... Are the two issues related?

I'm experiencing the same thing.

Lots of CTDs and CTHL

App slowly works its way to 1.8gb of used memory then crashes.

4gig RAM

AM2 6000

GeForce 260

XP 64

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0