Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Authentication error

jea3

=== Test Started @ Mon Jun 15 02:25:11 2009

UTC ===

Test 1: Auth Pri WSAE:: Connection timed out (10060)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 2: Main Pri -OK- 43ms

Test 3: Main Alt -OK- 64ms

Test 4: Main PingPri WSAE:: Connection refused (10061)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 5: Main PingAlt WSAE:: Connection refused (10061)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 6: Main Chat WSAE:: Connection timed out (10060)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 7: Event Pri WSAE:: Connection timed out (10060)*** FAILED: Connect failed

Test 8: Event Alt -OK- 63ms

*** Partial failure.

I see we had this issue on 6/10

Now I can't log in now. Can't ping auth.playnet.com either

Not my PC or firewall, its the same as it was 2 days ago, when I was last online.

Okay, this is what I found. First off, I can't add notes to my ticket to let the rats know I fixed the issue.

I'm running Vista Business. After not being able to log into the game, the wife wanted me to transfer some funds in our bank. I can get to the banks website, but couldn't get in. Figured it was the banks site. Then today, I couldn't log into Godaddy's site. Got me wondering what has changed on my rig in the last 2 days to cause this?

IE8

Tried installing Firefox, and still the same issues. Went to my test PC running Win7, no issues logging in to the bank.

Rolled this rig back to IE7 and all fixed.

Something to do with Vista and IE8 maybe?

Either way, can CRS please close ticket: 00000041213

Thanks...

S!

Well, after about a good 3 or so hours playing, no issues. Then yesterday I ended up having the same issue.

Did all kinds of crap to the PC, still nothing. Then finally, I tried hooking up my main rig directly to my ISP, even though my other PC can do anything on the web, and baam, everything is working. My Netgear router has issues.

I was able to log in and play last night.

I'll post back here if I end up having this issue again..