Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAMMYMAN

Squad Challenge Sign up Sheet and Schedule

20 posts in this topic

This is the Thread to sign up your Squad and the Schedule for the 1st leg of the Event. Plan on 2 hours per session for your Squad. Your Squad will play 2 rounds, 1 as the Attackers and 1 as the Defenders with each round scheduled for 1 hour.

This will be a Blind Draw, the Squads names will be put into a Hat and then the names will be drawn and paired up against your opponent. Remember, this is Not about the Side your Squad plays on, it's about Your Squad. so you may see an Axis Squad vs and Axis Squad or vise versa and an Allied Squad matched up against an Allied Squad.

All times will be U.S. Eastern times

Squad Entrys

1) 91st Sturmbattalion

2) BTZ

3) 3FJR

4) 23RD

5) 101 Airborne

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Schedule

Saturday July 18th, 2006

12:00 Noon to 2:00 pm

? vs ?

2:00 pm to 4:00 pm

?vs ?

4:00 pm to 6:00 pm

? vs ?

6:00 pm to 8:00 pm

? vs ?

8:00 pm to 10:00 pm

? vs ?

Sunday if needed

12:00 Noon to 2:00 pm

? vs ?

2:00 pm to 4:00 pm

?vs ?

4:00 pm to 6:00 pm

? vs ?

6:00 pm to 8:00 pm

? vs ?

8:00 pm to 10:00 pm

? vs ?

BTZ please jammy and i dont want any special privilidges however we are a UK based squad so playing at 3am in the morning will be a big ask, so once our opponents have been selected can we discuss our game time?

BTZ please jammy and i dont want any special privilidges however we are a UK based squad so playing at 3am in the morning will be a big ask' date=' so once our opponents have been selected can we discuss our game time?[/quote']

we can try to work something out. thats why i've made the Schedule vary with alot of different times to play in. if needed i've included Sunday. i'll try to get the Euro Squads in the Noon and 2pm time slots if if i can :D

91st Sturmbattalion is interested. We are working on what will be the best timing now. We are a global squad and want to accommodate as many members as possible.

astro676

CO 91st Sturmbattalion

3FJR is interested but we won't be able to get the 30 odd members, so far on squadnights we get about 20. Can we get other people from different squads to join us? We work alot with the KM and I know a few of them would probably be interested and have small squads themselves.

3FJR is interested but we won't be able to get the 30 odd members' date=' so far on squadnights we get about 20. Can we get other people from different squads to join us? We work alot with the KM and I know a few of them would probably be interested and have small squads themselves.[/quote']

i'd prefer them to be 1 Squad. after all this is about Your Squad. as easy as it is to get a Member placed in your Squad, i'd suggest that you see if they would Join your Squad for the Squad Challenge, even if it's only for a few days. who knows, maybe you might be able to get a few Permenent Squad members into your Squad.

I'M GOING TO CHASE the allied squads up because we should have those slots free by now

30 :) we'll be bringing 10 ish

On the briefing it was suggesting that there would be 30 units in play. Surely if one squad has 10 while the other has 30 there is only going to be one winner?

On the briefing it was suggesting that there would be 30 units in play. Surely if one squad has 10 while the other has 30 there is only going to be one winner?

i wouldn't go that far, after all, if the Commander gets killed, then it's over.

10 well placed guys with ATG's and LMGs could do alot of Damage to the Convoy team and if they would happen to hit the Vehicle the Commander is riding in and kill him ............... well i'm sure there would be some serious smack talk being done by the Squad of 10 .... never under estimate an Underdog :D

23rd bring ****ing 50 are kidding me....30 buwahhaha....

No really good luck.. I swear russia is the country that best suits our attack style...

I know the 7th AST wants to field a group. I'll get us organised.

get them organised, i drew the pairings already for Match 1 Round 1, we have 5 Squads signed up, 6 would be alot better as 1 squad would not have to have a Bye week. you'd be facing BTZ as they drew the Bye Week this time around.

i'd need you to contact Jamieg and see if you 2 can work out a Time thats best for both of your Squads and then you two need to get it to me no later than Thursday night midnight so i can get the schedule done up.

Be advised that with 3 groups going at it, you all might want the same Time Slot and that is something we just couldn't do.

but i will try to get Everyone scheduled as close as possible to the Desired time slot as best as i can.

if it comes to push and shove, we could do 1 pair on weekend and another pair on the following weekend so try to accomidate the Squads as best as i can if there are time slots that conflict with each other.

Jammy can we get the small KM squad MSB on this????? were a small elite KM squad.......is this possible??????

Jammy can we get the small KM squad MSB on this????? were a small elite KM squad.......is this possible??????

Yes it is Viper, as we had a Squad withdraw. You'd be filling their spot if you'd like to join in on this.

i'd like to see you Whip up on 23rd :D ... thats who you will be paired against in the 1st Match.

Remember, all Squads will play all Squads signed up. Points will be Talleyed and then the probally the 2 lowest Point Scoring squads will be eliminated. Just like you see in the Olympic Soccer compitition.

Also everyone needs to Remember, once the Co is either Killed or makes it to the Objectives Bunker the match is over.

So having 30 Players doesn't mean that your going to WIN. Having a Good Plan, a good Crew playing, and Good Choices of Infantry Personas in battle will make or break you.

If you can take out the (hint hint) Convoys Vehicles, you've Screwed them because their Objective is to get the Commander safely inside the bunker, if they fail to do it in the 1 hour time limit for Match, then they LOSE :D

sorry jammy MSB is gonna have to with drawl due to RL and lack of squaddies that will be involved.....sorry

S!

10 well placed guys with ATG's and LMGs could do alot of Damage to the Convoy team and if they would happen to hit the Vehicle the Commander is riding in and kill him

I thought the assault team where parachuting in so whats with the ATG's?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0