• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
    • CHIMM

18th Anniversary Event Awards!   06/23/2019

This year we are giving out trophies and awards for the top players during the "Kill a RAT" event! We need the following players to contact @CHIMM at chimm@corneredrats.com with your physical address to mail these out.   @mook2  @dasei88  @c00per  @kardehk  @chau90  @kdped02  @Simcha  @pulfer  @bus0    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAMMYMAN

Axis Pilots, it's your turn at "Flak Valley"

116 posts in this topic

Yep. it's time for the Axis Bombers to take there Turn at "Flak Valley" and try to destroy the 9 Bridges at Piesport.

I'll Post the Mission requirements and the Sign up thread on Sunday the 28th of June. The Allied Pilots did it with Minutes to spare in the 1st "Flak Valley" Mission. Can the Axis Pilots Accomplish this also? We will find out on August 1st 2009.

2pm est

Edited by JAMMYMAN

BridgeTGTSequence.jpg

Here is a Recon photo of the Bridges and the TGT'ing sequencing we will use. as in the last "Flak Valley" Mission, we are limited to only placing 4 AO at any one time. The Bridges are numbered as they will be placed. TGT#9 will be Placed ONLY when the other 8 TGT's have been destroyed.

As each TGT is destroyed, TGT's 1 thru 4, another TGT will be placed on TGT #5 and so on untill we reach TGT #8 and it is destroyed. When the Axis Stukas have Destroyrd TGT's #1 thru #8, and Only when they have been destroyed the AO will go up on the last TGT, Bridge #9.

Axis Stukas will be Limited to 1500m Altitude, this is diue to the fact that they can do a Dive bombing of the Bridges and not a Glide bombing as the Allied bombers were limitied to and to make sure that they do not fly above the Range of the Bofors and the Defenders have a chance to Defend the bridges.

Any Axis Stukas who do not Adhere to the 2000m Ceiling will be Removed from the Event, Period.

The Allied team will be allowed to use the FB's open to them around Piesport to set up Defences at Bridges #1 thru #4 that are the Outter Bridges in Piesport.

This Event is a Timed Event and if you Die you can respawn and no matter what side you have signed up for. This Event will have a 120 minute time limt to it (or 2 hours)

Axis Stukas will Start in Frankfurt and at no other AF when the Event Starts. After this Event starts, Other AF's will open up for the Axis to make missions from. The initial Starting point of Frankfurt will be used so that the Allied team has time to Tow and get thier AAA Bateries set up around TGT's #1 thru TGT #4.

Axis LW Commander - Greni

Axis Stuka Pilots

1) Dukecz

2) Fwdiii

3) Ozogpub1

4) Megatron

5) Grimes

6) Knispel

7) Barrfly

8) Jhunt199

9) Cammel

10) Hinfoos

11) Towdak

12) Shadowxz

13) Raftrey

14) Eskimo

15) Cpnpbvious

16) Vopushka

17) Nmer

18) Wllstrt7

19) Realm

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)

25)

26)

27)

28)

29)

30)

31)

32)

33)

34)

35)

36)

37)

38)

39)

40)

Edited by JAMMYMAN

Allied AAA Commander - Bluekill

Allied Bofors

1) Gunnie

2) Haha

3) Talric

4) Sircuddles

5) Sspiega

6) Kill11

7) Csx

8) BTZ

9) BTZ

10) BTZ

11) BTZ

12) BTZ

13) BYZ

14) BTZ

15) BTZ

16) BTZ

17) BTZ

18) Jerrycza

19) Dimmak10

20) Jonesz

21) Akhenatn

22) Ndcfs39

23) chieftom

24) Elegance

25) Touffe

26) Woolef

27) Subrat17

28) Josker

29)

30)

31)

32)

33)

34)

35)

36)

37)

38)

39)

40)

Allied Towing Vehicles

1) BTZ

2) Dfadd

3) Freeride

4) Amorosa

5) Wollef

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

Edited by JAMMYMAN

I've been brushing up on my Bofors skills just for this kind of scenario to return :D. Sign me up for the Allied Bofors--I heart shooting down Stukas :cool:

When is this thing again?

Oh, imho (not to argue or hijack this thread or anything) but since the allies had the speed advantage on their side for glide bombing, wouldn;t it be fair to allow the stukas sufficient alt for a dive bombing attack? again, just a question

*backs away slowly avoiding eye contact

Oh, imho (not to argue or hijack this thread or anything) but since the allies had the speed advantage on their side for glide bombing, wouldn;t it be fair to allow the stukas sufficient alt for a dive bombing attack? again, just a question

Or let us use 110f either, way ill try to make it in a bomber if I can

Your right, the Ceiling should be the same for the Axis as it was for the Allied Bomers. i'll make the change and we'll go with 2000m Ceiling for the Axis Bombers so we keep thing Fair for both sides.

Your right' date=' the Ceiling should be the same for the Axis as it was for the Allied Bomers. i'll make the change and we'll go with 2000m Ceiling for the Axis Bombers so we keep thing Fair for both sides.[/quote']

thnx, but more importantly, when is this thing again?

thnx' date=' but more importantly, when is this thing again?[/quote']
Yep. it's time for the Axis Bombers to take there Turn at "Flak Valley" and try to destroy the 9 Bridges at Piesport.

I'll Post the Mission requirements and the Sign up thread on Sunday the 28th of June. The Allied Pilots did it with Minutes to spare in the 1st "Flak Valley" Mission. Can the Axis Pilots Accomplish this also? We will find out on August 1st 2009.

here ya go

here ya go

I swear I read the OP, Really I did.

(Ok, maybe I went straight to the map in post #2)

Can I fly a stuka?

I swear I read the OP, Really I did.

(Ok, maybe I went straight to the map in post #2)

Can I fly a stuka?

You can play what ever you want to play Sir :D

You can play what ever you want to play Sir :D

yea, I was trying to ask you to put me on the list as a stuka pilot.

C'mon valiant and brave pilots of the Luftwaffe, I want more of you to sign up!

I just want more targets to shoot down :D!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0