• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
    • CHIMM

18th Anniversary Event Awards!   06/23/2019

This year we are giving out trophies and awards for the top players during the "Kill a RAT" event! We need the following players to contact @CHIMM at chimm@corneredrats.com with your physical address to mail these out.   @mook2  @dasei88  @c00per  @kardehk  @chau90  @kdped02  @Simcha  @pulfer  @bus0    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAMMYMAN

Axis Pilots, it's your turn at "Flak Valley"

116 posts in this topic

When you getting that video up ;) love to see it' date=' had a blast[/quote']

i'm working on it as i type this. I hope that i'll have it done sometime Sunday, Probably be Lae Sunday though :D

Goin on early monday.. You're posting it in this thread?

Was fun I would like to see the video as well.

Goin on early monday.. You're posting it in this thread?

Was fun I would like to see the video as well.

lololololololol Well i had to make 2 sepreate video clips out of 90 minutes of recording, that took about 6 hours to edit, tehn i made them all High Quailty and each one ended up at about 1500 mgs in size. Upload to YouTube is about 12 hours per Video.

i also had to complete the Squad Challenge Video and that ended up being 1900 mgs and that just finished uploading and it was an 18 hours upload to YouTube.

the 1st segment of Flak Vally is uploading to YouTube now and it looks like there is about 8 hours left on it, Flak Vallys second segment will be another 12 hours after that, Providing my DSL stays up and i do not lose any of whats uploaded.

i'm shaking it boss, i'm shaking it as fast as i can :D

the 1st segment of Flak Vally is uploading to YouTube now

Thank everybody for getting the whole thing organized! Looking forward to seeing what happened, my eyes were watching roads most of the time.

Erik

PS Could you please stop bombing me in-game? PLEASE!!!!

Thank everybody for getting the whole thing organized! Looking forward to seeing what happened, my eyes were watching roads most of the time.

Erik

PS Could you please stop bombing me in-game? PLEASE!!!!

What is the link?

we demand link to ze video

i'm having trouble uploading it to YouTube. Each Video is about a 10 hour upload and i start geeting close to it finishing i keep getting an Error and it cancels it out.

i'm trying guys, i'm trying

You Tube isn't really large-file friendly for uploads. Try a file hosting site. I personally like http://www.filefactory.com/. It's free and gets the job done. The two downsides is that there's a 300mb-per-file upload limit and that files will 'expire' after people stop downloading it. A fix for the first one is to break up the movie into 300mb parts while the fix for the second is to keep advertising the movie to keep people downloading it ;)

You Tube isn't really large-file friendly for uploads. Try a file hosting site. I personally like http://www.filefactory.com/. It's free and gets the job done. The two downsides is that there's a 300mb-per-file upload limit and that files will 'expire' after people stop downloading it. A fix for the first one is to break up the movie into 300mb parts while the fix for the second is to keep advertising the movie to keep people downloading it ;)

i made these Video the highest quality i can convert to. they are both around 7 minutes long but each one is almost 1500mb in size.

i use File Front myself but they now limit you to 600mb uploads :mad:

YouTube is a 2gb limit and 10 minutes running time.

i'll try again tonight to get part I uploaded when i go to bed.

are you uploading in HD quality or something ? just lower the quality as long as it looks good in 800x600 its fine.

We'll duen to the fact that theres going to be like 40 planes on each side,Limit it to like 10 planes on the field at one time...

80 planes and all the flak pple would be a laggy hell...Especualy pilots

(Like lagged out come back crashed ect)

We'll duen to the fact that theres going to be like 40 planes on each side,Limit it to like 10 planes on the field at one time...

80 planes and all the flak pple would be a laggy hell...Especualy pilots

(Like lagged out come back crashed ect)

The event is long since over and had very little lag issue:D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0