Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AHWULF

1.30.2 Bugs

55 posts in this topic

Make sure you do a .report as you are falling into the hole, so we can get the exact location. THese happen to people on both platforms and are broken geometry - but without the exact .report at the location they can't be found.

Water Bug?

I just spawned in from a MSP near Wuust. It was night time. about 10 m in front of the msp was what appeared to be a large body of water. When I stepped into the water (which no one else saw), I immediately sunk into the ground and died. Those around me watched as I was sucked under ground. Everyone else was able to continue onto the mission without a problem.

Weird....

After daylight, it just turned into a giant while hole in the ground that everyone fell into and died. Must be axis hack

'Tis Worm Sign I tell ya!!!

Here is a new one... FOG! I've taken a picture of the fog, it happens occasionally and I have to exit the game to get the fog to go away... Very dense, can't see more than a few feet away from me. I did a .report from the location.

Hmm, never heard of this one. Despawn should clear it up. Sometimes I get the red tint to everything, this might be similar. Do you have all of the shaders turned on?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0