• Announcements

• CHIMM

***Expected Outage Scheduled*** 7 day Notice   12/15/2019

Next Sunday, December 22nd 2019 outage and cut-over will START AT 9AM PACIFIC TIME or 5:00 PM GMT. All services will be effected for 24 +/- hours as announced in our previous article. Game server physically relocated  Website and critical data relocated Configure the game server all critical services to new ISP's We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding during this transition, our goal is to minimize server downtime. Official communications/status will be posted via Axis and Allied Discord, and FaceBook during outage. ***Effective that day, server time will be considered Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8), not US Central (CST) as it is now.***
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ct123

Mouse

4 posts in this topic

hello i updated the sever and ever since then everytime i log in and start up the screen my moues isn't able to click on and i try to click ok on open screen and nottin happends????

When does the mouse stop working? When you are looking at the launch program, or once you are in the game?

If the answer is in the game, one possible reason is that you are using Vista and have the game running in compatibility mode. Changing the program properties so that it is not running in compatibility mode will correct the problem in this case.

Other solutions to this problem are explained in this thread.

Its only at the start up screen when i gotta push ok and i made sure all my boxs were unmarked.I was just playing the game before the new patch came out.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0