Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
agent173

**Cant launch online, offline, or configuration mode**

5 posts in this topic

Ive tried downloading directly from the wwiionline downloads page as well as the PlayGate way as well. Both ways result in not being able to lauch either online, offline, or wwiionline config. As soon as i double click the icon appears and disappears. Launching the game online Playgate icon appears then the wwiionline, then dissapears. Need help!!! Im using a G5 Mac and no video card.\

elias

agent173

Ive tried downloading directly from the wwiionline downloads page as well as the PlayGate way as well. Both ways result in not being able to lauch either online, offline, or wwiionline config. As soon� as i double click the icon appears and disappears. Launching the game online Playgate icon appears then the wwiionline, then dissapears. Need help!!! Im using a G5 Mac and no video card.\

elias

agent173

right click the wwiiol icon, click show package contents, open the pacakge folder, open the macos folder. Then open that terminal file in there, copy what it says and post it on here. It may be a cache or something you might have to clear also?

Welcome to Darwin

/Applications/Playnet/World\War\ \]\[Online\Config.app/Contents/MacOS/World\War\ \]\[\Online\ Config; exit

Jeff-Shelbys-Computer:~jeffshelby$ /Applications/Playnet/World\War\ \]\[\Online\Config.app/Contents/MacOS/World\War\ \]\[\Online\Config;exit

dyld: /Applications/Playnet/World War ][ Online Config.app/Contents/MacOS/World War ][Online Config can't open library: /usr/lib/libstdc++.6dylib (No such file or directory, errno =2)

Trace/BPT trap

logout

[Process completed]

Thats everything under the wwiionline icon when right clicking. Appreciate your help J52.

At a quick glance it looks like the Mac OS' BSD subsystem is messed up and needs to be reinstalled via an Archive and Install.

It also may be the same old 1.19 issue of the config app not being properly updated, in which case wwiiol will need to be redownloaded and fully reinstalled.

In any case, a reinstall will fix the issue as you can see :o

hey bb how would i go about fixing the sub system? I'm having this same problem but on my dial up I can and wont try to download another full reinstall thnx

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0