Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
swoop

Game freezes after despawning (all persona's padlocked)

6 posts in this topic

Gday, After despawning, the "mission results" screen freezes and after a few moments u can go back to brigade screen but theres nothing on screen, go back further to "persona select screen" and all of them are padlocked, restarting the game the personas can all be padlocked or it may let me back in, it seems to be a toss of the dice?, i think it may be a cookie problem, any1 able to give me a fix? Thanks

I started getting this last night.

I just upgraded to Vista 64 last month so I don't know how to run the dxdiag to get all my stuff posted.

I return from a sortie, land, despawn. Then it says pending mission results...starts lagging really bad, then when I eventually lose the connection to the host and log back in...every persona is locked (like when you let your subscription run out). This lasts from anywhere from a few minutes to 45 minutes.

Windows Vista 64 bit service pack 1

Intel i7 920 CPU 2.67Ghz

NVidia GForce 9800 GTX+

3.00 GB (dual channel or triple, not sure, but it runs everything fine) RAM

That is all I can get. If someone wants to post how to get more specific information from Vista, I will post it here. I just can't play since last night.

Help please RATS!:confused:

I get about the same problem. It seems simple enought to just reload but when you have to do it twice and the proccess is:

1. CTD 1

2. Click the "play online" shortcut to restart game

3. Enter password

4. Click "agree"

5. Click "Play"

6. Wait for game to load

7. Game doesn't load properly, can't select mission or spawn in.

8. Game crashes again

9. Click the "play online" shortcut to start game

10. Enter password

11. Click "agree"

12. Click "Play"

13. Wait for game to load

14. SPAWN DELAY! (sometimes)

It's annoying.

I've had this double CTD in varying forms continuously over the last 2yrs or so of patches. It must be a difficult issue to fix I guess.

Ayone who gets this problem please reply. It would be interesting to know how many people have this or a similar issue.

I've had this double CTD in varying forms continuously over the last 2yrs or so of patches. It must be a difficult issue to fix I guess.

Never heard of this issue before 1.30. Have it every time i CTD/CHTL. But Crs is more interested in new graphics than fixing bugs.

Gday' date=' After despawning, the "mission results" screen freezes and after a few moments u can go back to brigade screen but theres nothing on screen, go back further to "persona select screen" and all of them are padlocked, restarting the game the personas can all be padlocked or it may let me back in, it seems to be a toss of the dice?, i think it may be a cookie problem, any1 able to give me a fix? Thanks[/quote']

And me...

But guys this might need to be in the "game bug" forum

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0