Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAMMYMAN

Squad Challenge Round 1 ............

16 posts in this topic

Since we only have 5 Squads who signed up, 1 Squad will get a BYE in each round, Remember, this is a Round Robin so Each Squad will play Each Squad 1 time, we will tally up the Points to see what Squads will Advance to the next round.

In the 1st Match of Round 1 here are the pairings ..........

1) 101st vs 91ST ...... Results ... Draw each Attcking side killed the oponents commander

2) 3FJR vs 23rd

3) BTZ vs 7th AST

Edited by JAMMYMAN

hey can my squad still sign up for this is so add the rat pack to the list you wont need a bye then

PM Sent

Jammy,

7th AST will take on BTZ in the first Round. We have a request from our EU member for the 12:00 Time slot, but I understand this may not be possible.

Jammy,

7th AST will take on BTZ in the first Round. We have a request from our EU member for the 12:00 Time slot, but I understand this may not be possible.

message sent to Jamieg of BTZ

thanx for all the notice having announced on the squad forums we wouldn't be playing this weekend going to struggle to get everyone together for this.Thanx jammy

thanx for all the notice having announced on the squad forums we wouldn't be playing this weekend going to struggle to get everyone together for this.Thanx jammy

We can set you up next weekend since i informed you of a Bye round. Can you and Fwdiii get together and let know of a Time you 2 can play on the 25th or the 26th. That would also mean you 2 would have to play 2 weekends in a row as the next matchs will be set up on the weekend of the 1st and 2nd of August.

Is that acceptable to you two, Jamieg and Fwdiii ???????

We can set you up next weekend since i informed you of a Bye round. Can you and Fwdiii get together and let know of a Time you 2 can play on the 25th or the 26th. That would also mean you 2 would have to play 2 weekends in a row as the next matchs will be set up on the weekend of the 1st and 2nd of August.

Is that acceptable to you two, Jamieg and Fwdiii ???????

yea, should work, several squaddies shoud be able to attend better then anyway. Lemme run it by the squad.

The 7th is great with next weekend, since it gives us a little more time to get everyone together on this. Would Sunday at 2PM work for you Jamieg?

So since 7th AST is winning the overall challenge after round 1 do we get a bye on round 2 and advance to round 3? who gets the bye.

So since 7th AST is winning the overall challenge after round 1 do we get a bye on round 2 and advance to round 3? who gets the bye.

No bye rounds. i've pm'd the 23rd (darkvex) and the Ratpack (dilbert1) and did not recieve anything back from them.

this was the last weekend to set up something for the 1st match in round 1. i have no choice but to drop them from the Challenge. so we only have 4 teams now and that makes thing even with no one having a bye week.

Hey im curious guys is there going to be an air squad challenge at all?

Yes, as soon as the Ground one is over i want to do an Air Challenge for any Squad interested.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0