Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ct123

Moues doesn't work

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone after I unstall the game useing add/remove programs then reinstall the game and new patch came out everysince then every time I load the game at the start up screen when you gotta push ok my mouese does't click or anything I already tryed clt-alt and nottin worked all my divers are up to date and i even sent in a ticket but haven't heard anything yet been 2 weeks.hopeing someone can help me??

What operating system are you using? If you are using Vista, make sure that you are running the game as an administrator. If you had done this previously, uninstalling the game removed that setting.

To set the game to run as an administrator, browse to the Battleground Europe folder and right-click on each of the game files (ww2.exe, ww2_x86.exe and ww2_sse2.exe). In the menu, select "Run as an administrator".

Thankyou for the info but I have already made sure its runing under admin.Not even the support team can help me.Idk what the problem is i hope someone can help iam lost bout 3 weeks due to this problem.

Thats what the support ticket gave me to do.I already took that step.I really don't know what eles to do :mad:

If you mean you can't click the "enter world button" , or "select brigade" or any button at bottom of the screen.

And if you are useing vista or win7 then try this, open your BE install folder.

Select the exe you use to launch th game (sse2.exe or x86.exe).

Right click the exe and select compatibility tab.

Lower part find "disable visual themes" and check it then save/accept.

This will disable the aeroglass effects on your desktop when you start the game.

Added bonus also is it should up your ingame FPS a bit.

I only noticed it in win7 but then I have had the disable themes checked on my vista install for a good while as it does also up fps a little with the areo disabled.

When I installed on win7 I could load the game but could'nt click any button (gamewise) that was near where my desktop toolbar was......Actualy in my case tring to click the bargade or enter wold buttons I could see my desktop taskbar "ghost" through.

So I suspected the areo effect was culprit and set compatibility to disable it and all was good.

Hummm, I just unchecked the disable visual themes on both exes and tried it and windows still pops up the compatibility popup that areoglass has been disabled to run the program.

There has been a patch since I installed the game on win7 though so maybe the last patch fixed this issue?

I really do thank all of you for helping me resolve this issues but for some reason everything i try nottin works.Everytime i try to click on anything it it doesn't go image everytime to click well everytime i try it nottin goes can't click anything and i hear the music and i know its still running its just so dam wierd.

Maybe post your system specs/info along with mouse and keyboard types.

I have no idea other than maybe some sort of conflict.

This happens offline as well as online?

Make sure you are not running other programs in the background...chat programs and such.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0