alfaracer

[axis] 3fjr

142 posts in this topic

Hell yea guys, we are especially looking for veteran players who are looking to get more team oriented gameplay. You won't just find us up north in the Zee's, we often are a big force in the southern area, we do a lot of P1 work when KM is quiet, Make it rain FJ anywhere on teh map, have bumped the air flags at Antwerp on numerous occasions, the list goes on...

If you want to play with some of ww2ol most elite players, come to 3FJR!

Do it for the Gloreh!

S!

Hell yea guys, we are especially looking for veteran players who are looking to get more team oriented gameplay. You won't just find us up north in the Zee's, we often are a big force in the southern area, we do a lot of P1 work when KM is quiet, Make it rain FJ anywhere on teh map, have bumped the air flags at Antwerp on numerous occasions, the list goes on...

If you want to play with some of ww2ol most elite players, come to 3FJR!

Do it for the Gloreh!

S!

This ^^^^^^^^

3rd fallschirmjager regiment (3fjr) now has a fully running air wing for air-to-air combat' date=' cas, and much more.[/quote']

^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The newly formed airwing did their job in air support with 1622 sorties under their belt. We also fly Ju-52's for the paras for their missions.

Join the team and have fun.

Good afternoon, evening and night soldats!

KnotKing here.

Through the great leadership that has come and gone in and out the door of our JU-52, such as XoomXoom, Agent173, Hvymtl13, Lilreb39, Garz, Mbpig989 and many others that would take too long to mention; we have flourished.

Currently we are reorganizing and rebuilding. Mbpig989 has his intention to seek other experiences with the Allied Forces (I recommended the 23rd - great bunch of players) and has passed the rip-cord to me to take the squad to higher levels. I normally shy away from leadership positions in the game as I feel Im just a simple grunt used to following orders but rather than see the squad waste away and languish in unknown cyber land I took the reins as CO in order to see it built back up.

My intention is to produce an Axis only squad that is another useful weapon in the Axis arsenal. A squad that forms its mission similar to the movie "We Were Soldiers" (trademark associated) and run missions centred around the JU-52 as a rapid deployment force, to be a squad that is

RAPID - EFFECTIVE - MOBILE - DEADLY and go anywhere, anytime.

I realize that there are many squads out there that do similar if not exact roles and I do not have any intention of stealing any thunder. I intend to carve a niche.

What I will require is an Executive Officer (XO) that will be willing to assume the role as such, helping with training and discipline, able to monitor the squad roster and weed out the inactive/non-existent players that join and then do nothing else.

I will also require a Communications Officer (COMMO) that will be able to produce either a simple web page with phpbb forum access or simply maintain access in and out of a phpbb style forum.

Of course, I would like the membership to flourish, but for now I need an XO, and a COMMO, with assistance from other members if necessary, so we can build anew, be able to be called upon almost anytime, produce results and have as much fun as possible.

PM me in the forum here or in game if you are interested or have recommendations that can further our goal.

S! and good hunting people.

Edited by knotking

Do you want a squad that shuns the opel for the JU52?

Do you want a squad that prefers the breathalyzer for a drink holder?

Do you want a squad that enjoys the birds eye over the view from a berm?

Do you want a squad that drives a cadillac (JU52) rather than a clunky old panzer?

Do you want to fly in a JU52 that doesnt charge for in-flight service and a complimentary bar cart?

How many times have you seen a tank rush only to wish you could call upon paras with their valuable cargo of satchels and sew confusion and destruction amongst their ranks?

How many times have you screamed for defenders because the molers are causing you to pull your hair out?

How many times have you screamed on channel that an AF camper is ruining your sorties?

Then this is the squad for you. We will do those sorties, we will disrupt those tank rushes, we will be the AF defenders, we will be Rapid, Mobile, Effective and DEADLY.

Contact me in game or private message me. I think you will be excited by my vision for a Fallschirmjager squad. I prefer a small dedicated and select group of people to play the game so not all applications will be accepted. This squad will not be a bag of numbers but real people out to have fun but not be pressured to get divorced in order to play the game.

I know there are other FJR squads out there and I do not wish to leech away their strength but gain some players that want a dedicated 'poker table' atmosphere as a FJR. Suicidal drops over a bofor infested town is not the aim, but its to hit them where they aint. This squad is starting from zero (0) and needs your help to be great again.

Check out www.3fjr.ca and see me today.

KnotKing

Do you want a squad that shuns the opel for the JU52?

Do you want a squad that prefers the breathalyzer for a drink holder?

Do you want a squad that enjoys the birds eye over the view from a berm?

Do you want a squad that drives a cadillac (JU52) rather than a clunky old panzer?

Do you want to fly in a JU52 that doesnt charge for in-flight service and a complimentary bar cart?

How many times have you seen a tank rush only to wish you could call upon paras with their valuable cargo of satchels and sew confusion and destruction amongst their ranks?

How many times have you screamed for defenders because the molers are causing you to pull your hair out?

How many times have you screamed on channel that an AF camper is ruining your sorties?

Then this is the squad for you. We will do those sorties, we will disrupt those tank rushes, we will be the AF defenders, we will be Rapid, Mobile, Effective and DEADLY.

Contact me in game or private message me. I think you will be excited by my vision for a Fallschirmjager squad. I prefer a small dedicated and select group of people to play the game so not all applications will be accepted. This squad will not be a bag of numbers but real people out to have fun but not be pressured to get divorced in order to play the game.

I know there are other FJR squads out there and I do not wish to leech away their strength but gain some players that want a dedicated 'poker table' atmosphere as a FJR. Suicidal drops over a bofor infested town is not the aim, but its to hit them where they aint. This squad is starting from zero (0) and needs your help to be great again.

Check out www.3fjr.ca and see me today.

Just a quick question, is there a 5th Fallschirmjaeger squad?

Wish you all the best, had a great time in 3FJR in the past. I know you've been through difficult times but i'm sure you will pull through!

S!