alfaracer

[axis] 3fjr

142 posts in this topic

cwgJcTKVUjM

Fallschirmjager 10 commandments:

"1. You are the chosen ones of the German Army. You will seek combat and train yourselves to endure any manner of test. To you, the battle shall be fulfillment.

2. Cultivate true comradeship, for by the aid of your comrades you will conquer or die.

3. Beware of talking. Be not corruptible. Men act while women chatter. Chatter may bring you to the grave.

4. Be calm and prudent, strong and resolute. Valour and enthusiasm of an offensive spirit will cause you to prevail in the attack.

5. The most precious thing in the presence of the foe is ammunition. He who shoots uselessly, merely to comfort himself, is a man of straw who merits not the title of Parachutist.

6. Never surrender, to you death or victory must be a point of honour.

7. You can triumph only if your weapons are good. See to it that you submit yourself to this law - first my weapon and then myself.

8. You must grasp the full purpose of every enterprise, so that if your leader is killed you can fullfil it.

9. Against an open foe, fight with chivalry, but to a guerilla, extend no quarter.

10. Keep your eyes wide open. Tune yourself to the top most pitch. Be nimble as a greyhound, as tough as leather, as hard as Krupp steel and so you shall be the German warrior incarnate."

A reminder for all former or current free trial members who would like to join the 3fjr to contact either myself (baer) or Knotking if you see us ingame. Lastly, you are more then welcome to register and visit our forums. The link is provided above. Hope to hear from you.

Respectfully,

Baer-XO

!S to all new and old players

We Are 3FJR. An ELITE of the fallschirmjaegers.

U might have seen us around, and notice we are growing in numbers at all times. This does not mean we are meant to be huge tho. were still building up but getting to the point where we are definately a force to be recogned with. We are a dedicated axis squad, and only try out other stuff during intermission. Were allways looking for good players willing to have to full squad experience and get the big stuff done. We are looking for men of honor and ready to follow orders and fall in line with the rest of us.

IF U ARE NOT THIS MAN :

- do urself a favor and dont even respond, we wont be able to use guys like u.

IF U ARE THIS MAN :

- Reply to me here

- Sign up for our forums @ http://thirdfallschirmjaegers.freeforums.org/ and make a post under the totally not battleground related topic with an introduction (do it fast ppl who sign up and dont get to create a introduction fast CAN BE SEEN AS A SPY)

- PM either me Zirix1988, Knotking, Baer, Wrekahh, Ramcore6 or in a last ditch effort when there is not one of the others online Xoom (he is a friendly guy but hes a busy man aswell ;) ) INGAME and well get u hooked up

- READ UP ON THE CONCEPT OF OPERATIONS ! on our forums

- Start hooking up with other 3FJR members on the main TS3 server (click the link on the homepage ;) ) !!!! THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT STEP !!!! it creates comradery and makes the comms alot smoother.

By the time u get that done ull be a recognized member of the 3FJR.

All new recruits are very welcome aswell as we offer training in various sizes.

Ill be happy to see u on the battlefield wether u join us or not :D. If u join allies then good .... ull be my next kill and know that 3FJR is allways ready to kick ur lower backpiece ;) If u join AXIS i wish u a good war fight with honor and whits.

!S zirix1988 XO 3FJR

Edited by zirix1988

We are still looking for qualified German airborne infantry. We try to have several jumps per day and also have a Friday squad night. We are on 24/7 and have our own TS3 channel.

If you wish to join just make contact by registering with us on the below forums. It's a relaxed atmosphere so enjoy the banter.

http://thirdfallschirmjaegers.freeforums.org/reg_success.php

If you have TS3 you can also stop by our channel and introduce yourself.

!S,

Baer

I would like to add to Baer's post.

If you have found yourself new to the game and the squad, great!

Welcome, I and the 3FJR will do our best to show you the game and help you get the most out of it. This is the most immersive game I know of, it is literally what you put in you will get out.

We welcome all players that come online and !S (salute) them when they sign off. It's all about fun for us and learning. For a long time we were dormant and thanks to CRS and their marketing guru, Xoom, we are growing along with the game.

We primarily are para focused but nothing will stop us from helping you learn as much about the game as you would like. Want experience at being a Squad Leader? In our squad, anyone can assume that role and give their armchair leader skills a try.

Worth every penny - Battleground Europe, and 3rd Fallschirmjaegers.

What else could you be waiting for?

Great post Zirix.

There are so many good squads in this fast growing game.

We're all about communicating. When you get in game, get on the squad channel as soon as you can (default F4) and give us a shout. We will do our best to help you get as much out of the game as you're willing to handle.

Teamspeak is great but as long as you can chat on a channel we will be able to help.

!S and see you in the field.

!S Zirix

That is Indeed a very good post my friend. You certainly covered just about everything. This is a really awesome squad for you all to get involved in. 3FJR conducts itself in a serious way towards combat but at the same time we have a relaxed atmosphere over Teamspeak and even the games chat. We've been known to joke around a bit and exchange some good banter, so please don't be shy to say hello. I'm online quite often myself so if you have any questions or need help in any way, don't hesitate to ask me over the squads chat (F4) and our Teamspeak channel as well. I'm relatively new to this game myself so I know where you all are coming from. I'll see you all on the battlefield and welcome you to fight alongside 3FJR.

R 071605z sep 13

FM CO 3FJR co 3fjr

TO LEADERS

INFO BGE PLAYERS

BT

UNCLAS

Subj: Leadership Positions Openings

1. Recent shake-up has opened positions for the fol:

XO

Operations Officer (COMBAT OFFICER)

Combat Chief

2. If you feel you have what it takes to move 3fjr to the next level in zone of control fighting. Contact me in game or pm me in the forums

3. Dont fool yourself, were still here. We have a forum and that's it because its more important to play than spend all day talking.

BT

NNNN

9 hours ago, knotking said:

I would revive this one if there was more interest.

I'll join! :) 

@Baer let's do it!

I'm in.  I'll even do the flying most of the time.  It would be great to get a historically named fallschirmjager squad together and just in time to get established before the steam launch too.  Looks like we have three already.  I'll start looking for a forum website for our home base once we get enough people to form the squad.

XOOM: I was thinking that it's a bit hard for squads to start off since potential members have to be online at the same time in order to be activated.  Is there some way that this can be made easier as getting all the players on at the same time can be a huge headache.  Something like an offline page where a person can register for the squad and only when 5 are registered does the squad go active.  Does that make sense?

KNOTKING:  Let me know where I can help.  I work third shifts (midnight - 8) so have all days and afternoons free, and like I said I would be willing to do the bulk of the flying as I know it's not the most sought after position.  lol...

Salute all. I thought I would take the time and let everyone know that the 3rd Fallschirmjager Regiment is forming again. We have a registered 37 players but are right now combing through to see who is all active.  Xoom is our CO and Knotking our XO while I am the tactical officer, but we do have other positions open. We are looking for players that want to jump out of perfectly good planes and I will be the one flying the bulk of the time, so everyone will get plenty of action.  We play airborne infantry so that we can maximize our effectiveness.

Like I said, were just getting off the ground so please register at our forum, introduce yourself and give us your take on the game, fallschirmjager in general, and where you think you would fit into the regiment.  

Thanks for viewing....

https://3fjr.createaforum.com/index.php