Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AHWULF

Smartheap errors and the like

132 posts in this topic

I have this marked as fixed in the 1.31 beta. Can anyone else confirm?

I've started getting such errors since I put in a Xonar sound card. W7 64 with I7 and gtx 260.

Have logged into 1.3.1 and seems to be ok but need to test when much much busier with lots of sounds going on as it seems sounds trip my problem.

I've started getting such errors since I put in a Xonar sound card. W7 64 with I7 and gtx 260.

Have logged into 1.3.1 and seems to be ok but need to test when much much busier with lots of sounds going on as it seems sounds trip my problem.

It should not happen anymore in 1.31. You may still run out of memory but its a lot harder to do and the end result is you get a Quit alert. No more continuing on (which never worked anyway unless you were lucky). The real trouble was always the FPS counter which is fixed in 1.31.

Nothing you can do for 1.30.

Hmm odd.

Never had an issue ever with it until I upgraded to a Xonar DX2 card. Work fine in 1.3.0 if I switch to software driven sound.

Anyway seems ok in 1.3.1 so am waiting for that anyway now (not that I haven't been waiting since October :)

hi there, if you see my post, i use win7:)

64 bit

and to not get mouse lockup, game has to be run in vista compability for Win 7

m running windows 7 64 and have never heard of smartheap and have never had a crash, not much help

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0