• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grimes

Map waypoints bug

9 posts in this topic

I did a search for similar theads but drew a blank, apologies if this has been posted before (it would surprise me if it hadn't).

I'm limited to putting 3 waypoints on the map, I can only get 1 type of each waypoint on the map, because I can't change the default names without getting a "submission invalid" reply, and the waypoint names do not auto increment (A1, A2, etc) so every new waypoint is overwriting the last. I can't put marks on the map unless I'm NOT ML.

I have reported this in game many times.

Windows players are unaffected by this bug.

Yes, this is a bug that KFS needs to look at first, it appears to be something the server is getting indigestion over. It's only on Mac and may be some kind of data alignment issue. Once he can tell me whats wrong I can fix it.

this bug is still present but even more awkward because I'm in HC and need to use way points a lot more thean ever before.

Hopefully once China is happy with the servers Ollie can fix this. Oddly enough it works for me for no apparent reason.

I can't make ANY waypoints in latest Mac version.

Always get a "Submission invalid" error.

Hopefully once China is happy with the servers Ollie can fix this. Oddly enough it works for me for no apparent reason.

Try different combinations, the default letters which used to work for me before now don't. But using 'a1' etc now works and I can put up more than enough marks. Doesn't seem to like major letters.

I use many waypoints with mac, however...

Open map.

Right click.

Select "Add Waypoint"

On the right, choose what type of WP you want, Attack, Rally, Mortar...

Then, on the left, left click in the box for WP name. This will clear the WP name box.

LEAVE BOX BLANK!

Click OK.

It will automatically name them in the order they are created for every WP = 1st Rally WP will be R1, second using the above sequence, will be R2 and on it goes. Best I could do for now.

Cheers

I'll try this, but I still can't create waypoints reliably. If I try over and over again I usually get one to stick eventually, but is a nuisance.

This being looked at and fixed?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0