Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
montse

New Allied Squad! 22 SAS Regiment!

62 posts in this topic

forohe11.jpg

Ok here we go! I m proud to present the new squad to comunity, we are the 22 SAS Regiment, we are one of the two spanish allied squads (need more!), we are ready to pwn some axis *** whith coordianted missions and skill!

Salutes to all comunity!

http://22sasrsquad.espanaforo.com/forum.htm

PS: Got some questions, how can i solicite a TS squad channel? (we want one in SAS brigade) & how can we attach the squad to SAS brigade?

Thanks!

Congrats with the new squad, hope you will prosper and have a lot of fun.

Get in touch with 1SC to kick *** :)

I'm by no means an expert on the SAS - and could be wrong - but am I right in thinking 22 SAS wasn't formed until the SAS reformed after the war for the Malaya emergency? Before that they were known as 1SAS and 2SAS, with further numbers for French, Greek (and so on) units of the SAS.

I think!

Anyone confirm?

Sweet, another Allied squad 1lb can show how this game is played. 17ID is where we are at....bring it!

Congrats on the new squad! Enjoy it! !S

I'm by no means an expert on the SAS - and could be wrong - but am I right in thinking 22 SAS wasn't formed until the SAS reformed after the war for the Malaya emergency? Before that they were known as 1SAS and 2SAS, with further numbers for French, Greek (and so on) units of the SAS.

I think!

Anyone confirm?

Yup. 22 SAS didn't exist during the war.

Its closest predecessor during the war was L detatchment, Special Air Service Brigade. The wartime SAS regiments were disbanded after the war and the british one was re-established 21 SAS(1 and 2 SAS with numbers reversed).

During the Malaya Emergency Maj Mike Calvert created an entirely seperate force Malayan Scouts(SAS) which had nothing to do with the "other" territorial SAS regiment, and was only originally meant to be active for the duration of that operation.

In 1951 the Malayan Scouts were formally accepted as a unit of the SAS and given the designation 22.

Less appropiate... I´m spaniard, not mexican. Nonvalid, you`re from USA right? Always the same error.

We know 22nd SAS was created during Malasyan emergency, that`s no reason for not to choose that name if people likes it. Actually, we thougth that there was a SAS squad already.

Anyway, thanks to all for the welcome :)

Edited by ivnat

I had never even heard of Paella before the start of the year, but had it at a friends house about April. Damn, its good. Simple but very flavoursome. I'm hungry now.

Less appropiate... I´m spaniard, not mexican. Nonvalid, you`re from USA right? Always the same error.

We know 22nd SAS was created during Malasyan emergency, that`s no reason for not to choose that name if people likes it. Actually, we thougth that there was a SAS squad already.

Anyway, thanks to all for the welcome :)

Aye, there's Bravo Two Zero Company which i'm in, also attached to the Special Air Service and the Long Range Assault Team.

Since Bravo Two Zero is NATO Phonetics i wouldn't worry about historical accuracy. :)

Could have atleast chosen a more appropiate name.

Or Something classier. Like 3rd Regiment of Foot, Royal Kent.

MIght have to abbrev it, 3rd Royal Kent Reg. Hmm might too long....

3rd Kent Regi. ffs leaves out the royal. DAMNIT CRS expand the naming thing.

Sincerely

fenir

Or Something classier. Like 3rd Regiment of Foot, Royal Kent.

MIght have to abbrev it, 3rd Royal Kent Reg. Hmm might too long....

3rd Kent Regi. ffs leaves out the royal. DAMNIT CRS expand the naming thing.

Sincerely

fenir

:

How about 273rd Field Park Company, Royal Engineers, 46th Infantry Division, 5th Corps, First Army.

237FPCRE46ID5CORPIA for short. ;)

I think people should save all the pedantic history stuff for CRS, they made their own bed on that one. Squads can call themselves '11,000th Moon Logistics Corporation' if they want, noones business but their own.

Good luck with the squad guys!

Salute!

Welcome to the army unit with the best soldiers ever : the british SAS. The Special Air Service (SAS) is a special forces regiment within the British Army which has served as a model for the special forces of other countries. The SAS was a unit of the British Army during World War II formed in 1941 by David Stirling as a commando force operating behind enemy lines during the war in North Africa and Europe.

Our squad, the 22nd SAS Regiment, is a young squad member of the SAS brigade from the 1st Infantry Division : we are part of the British Expeditionary Force. Although following some opportunities to have fun we play the French Army too.

Anyway, with the British or French Army, we are heir to the SAS legacy and our combat operations model is loyal to that of the Special Forces during World War II.

We are a Spaniard squad and all our communications are in Spanish. But we welcome WWIIOL players all over the world, wanting to practice some Spanish and communicate with players from Madrid or Barcelona.

An important aspect that differs us from the rest of Spanish squad is our organization model and our dynamic chain of command, assuring that ours recruits are usually guided from a more experienced player.

Are you made of the same materials of Special Forces men? Sure! Then you’re at home. Come with us, the 22nd SAS Regiment.

Have a look at our internal regulations and say “hello” in the “Recruit Barrack”.

If you wanna be recruited, send me a PM. If you prefer do it in-game sintonize channel 39 (Spanish Language Channel) and ask for the 22SAS. We want you!

Edited by heracles

Hola!

Soy Erasmo, uno de los reclutadores de la 22SAS, una de las varias escuadras españolas del WWIIOL en el bando aliado.

Somos una escuadra pequeña, pero con gente muy experimentada y veterena en el juego. Nos gusta acoger a gente nueva. Nosotros ayudamos al novato que tiene ganas de aprender, le damos una instrucción básica teórico-práctica. Os dedicamos el tiempo que necesitéis para que seais competitivos en poco tiempo. Y eso, os aseguramos, es una garantía para que:

- Aprendáis rápido y con resultados.

- Os sintáis pronto útiles para el bando aliado.

Y sobre todo, para que os lo paséis bien!

Tenemos un gran ambiente en la squad, apútante!

Búscanos in game en el canal 39 del chat (pregunta por alguien de la 22SAS), mándame un PM por aquí o pásate por nuestro foro:

http://www.22sasregiment.com/

S!

Edited by alexbelt

Hola!

Soy Erasmo, uno de los reclutadores de la 22SAS, una de las varias escuadras españolas del WWIIOL del bando aliado.

Somos una escuadra pequeña, pero con gente muy experimentada y veterena en el juego. Nos gusta acoger a gente nueva. Nosotros ayudamos al novato que tiene ganas de aprender, le damos una instrucción básica teórico-práctica. Os dedicamos el tiempo que necesitéis para que seais competitivos en poco tiempo. Y eso, os aseguramos, es una garantía para que:

- Aprendáis rápido y con resultados.

- Os sintáis pronto útiles para el bando aliado.

Y sobre todo, para que os lo paséis bien!

Tenemos un gran ambiente en la squad, apútante!

Búscanos in game en el canal 39 del chat (pregunta por alguien de la 22SAS), mándame un PM por aquí o pásate por nuestro foro:

http://22sasrsquad.espanaforo.com/

S!

Edited by erasmo

S! Soy Alexbelt, el Comandante en Jefe de la 22 SAS Regiment Escuadra Española.

Como bien ha dicho nuestro compañero Erasmo, tenéis a vuestra disposición una squad de gente muy entrenada y experimentada, donde os recibiremos con los brazos abierto, donde aprenderéis a jugar y disfrutaréis jugando a este gran juego.

Algunos de nuestros miembros, como yo, estamos en el Alto Mando Aliado (AHC), por lo que si necesitas cualquier cosa de los HC, podéis preguntar por nosotros a través del canal 39 o del canal de bando.

Dadle duro a los boches! Y no olvidéis visitarnos!

Gloria y Honor!!

S! Soy Alexbelt, el Comandante en Jefe de la 22 SAS Regiment Escuadra Española.

Como bien ha dicho nuestro compañero Erasmo, tenéis a vuestra disposición una squad de gente muy entrenada y experimentada, donde os recibiremos con los brazos abierto, donde aprenderéis a jugar y disfrutaréis jugando a este gran juego.

Algunos de nuestros miembros, como yo, estamos en el Alto Mando Aliado (AHC), por lo que si necesitas cualquier cosa de los HC, podéis preguntar por nosotros a través del canal 39 o del canal de bando.

Dadle duro a los boches! Y no olvidéis visitarnos!

Gloria y Honor!!

For our english speakers mates:

We are the "spanish guys" :D:D

If you need us, call 22SAS!!

Frank15, Danderit & me, are also in AHC. Contact us whitout problem.

S!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0