Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blipoop

one heck of a cru 3 sortie

6 posts in this topic

http://csr.wwiionline.com/scripts/services/persona/sortie.jsp?sid=1442240&pid=512110&page=1

just some clips from it:

took about 25-30 mins to get from brussels to waterloo (had to stop along the way... someone reported an et that wasnt there PDT_Armataz_02_04.gif ) waterloo was about to be stuffed, we had et both sides and in town with ei everywhere!!!

we were down to light inf in waterloo so in the space of about 5 or 10 mins i cleaned out the town comepletely and got 23 kills. withstood numerous sapper strikes, 2c's, 3f's, grenadiers, 232's atg's.... everything, I got tracked somewhere in between all this. in the end i was out numbered, pz 38t one side of me and a pak 38 the other side of me. My deathcam was the funniest thing ive seen in a while, there was a flower of dead ei all around my tank soooo much ei.

we lost waterloo about 3 mins after my death.....

I remeber that one, I was the 232 up on the hill you killed. Was tracked, but had vis on entire AB. You came just at the worst time:)

I remeber that one' date=' I was the 232 up on the hill you killed. Was tracked, but had vis on entire AB. You came just at the worst time:)[/quote']

oops... took me long enough to get u though and screen shake was awful ;)

Strange how you one shot everything. :rolleyes:

armor CO of my squad its my duty to know kill spots :)

I remeber that one' date=' I was the 232 up on the hill you killed. Was tracked, but had vis on entire AB. You came just at the worst time:)[/quote']

Nice 20 kills for you Frix, and Nice 23 kill sortie Bli.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0