Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AHWULF

1.30.3 Bugs

38 posts in this topic

I updated my video board to Nvidia GTX 285, the screen occasionally flashes all white and then back to normal while playing. I did not see this before while I was using the ATI Radeon 4870. I have the latest video drivers. Anyone have any ideas?

Robert (A.K.A bugoff)

Edited by bugoff

I get that on my GT120 as well. Some kind of state problem. A lot of that has changed; so far I don't see it in 1.31, although it may only happen in battle areas, not offline.

So much code has changed in 1.31 that many bugs in 1.30 no longer happen or the code no longer exists. Of course, we shall have new ones :-)

Anytime you see packet loss you there is a bad connection between you, your ISP and the rat servers. The game itself has no control of what happens to its packets on the net.

You might try (1) turn off netcode2 (beta) in game settings and/or (2) change the Connection in launcher settings to Primary or Secondary instead of Auto. This might help alter the path the packets are taking.

I once fought with Comcast for 2 months over a router in their network center that would reboot itself every 15 minutes, kicking me out of the game. Eventually I found an intelligent person who called the center and had them replace it. End of troubles.

Hi guys,

I just got a new imac and I have pretty much figured out how to deal with all of the bugs and issues except 1. When I spawn in night time is extremely dark and there is no shadow detail in my rifle it is almost black. I have another Imac tht is 2.5 years old and never had this problem. I have tried several different monitor profiles. I even used a spectrophotometer to calibrate my monitor. All produced the same results. Does anyone else have an imac and have solved this issue? For now I'm on the old slow imac until I get this figured out :-(

Thanks in advance for any input

System

IMac

3.06 GHZ intel core duo

Nvidia 9600

4GB of ram

Edited by parra00

Try turning off the shaders in the in-game settings. They don't work anyway. Make sure you are running in Millions of colors.

Check the profile in OS Preferences/Displays to see if you have the right profile.

Does the color match the other iMac during game daytime?

When flying a plane my joystick pulls hard right so much I can't fly. I didn't do this before the update. The audio is still a mess as well making it hard to play when you can't tell where incoming is at. FPS is still bad in big battles. The number of F-up things going on right now makes it really hard to keep playing this game.

YOu might want to zap your parameter ram. hold the p,r,option,command keys at the same time on restarting. Let it chime a few times.

My logitek js would pull to the left and this seemed to fix it.

From my experience every so often there seems a problem that is remedied by zapping the pram.

A bit delayed Ahwulf but thank you. I think it had to do with the shaders. The new imac is getting better FPS even with a wireless connection than the older imac with a hardline connection (broadband). I figured I should get my rig set up now before the new version as i'm not so sure the older imac will work very well with 1.31.

SHaders never worked pre 1.31 at all, the normal shader for sure screwed up all sorts of things. All is better now in shaderland 1.31.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0