• Announcements

• BLKHWK8

Squad Rat Chats   06/28/2018

We will be having an Axis Squad and Allied Squad Rat Chat next month.  Please join us for a meeting with @XOOM @HATCH and @OHM to touch base with the Rats to go on a QA session.  Axis Squad Chat - July 28, 2018 2pm Server Time Allied Squad Chat - July 29, 2018 2pm Server Time.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skip19

[ALLIED] 19 Squadron RAF Recruiting!

274 posts in this topic

Join 19 Squadron RAF

3886965072_5e88ef938e_t.jpgInterested in Joining 19 RAF? Start a new Thread here with your game name, timezone (e.g GMT/Euro/US) an idea of your skill level (e.g complete beginner, grizzled old ace etc) and a little about yourself and a recruiter will be along to arrange a session with you and hopefully welcome you into 19 Squadron RAF!

http://19squadron.darkbb.com/

Recruitment bump!

EP1cMKHe31A

19RAF is looking for chaps that want to fly Spitfires and give those sausage guzzlers a damn good thrashing!

Recruitment bump!

EP1cMKHe31A

19RAF is looking for chaps that want to fly Spitfires and give those sausage guzzlers a damn good thrashing!

If i were to fly Allied, id fly with the 19th RAF.

Best of luck and see ya in the skys.

Your below average "sausage guzzler",

Evil

thanks evile, praise from our opponents is high praise indeed.:D

19 RAF are still actively recruiting UK/Euro timezone players!

All skill levels welcome - we use Allied Teamspeak servers and fly together in Sections of two and Flights of four, flying as a team and working for each other. Full training can be offered for new guys struggling to stay alive in the skies over Battleground Europe.

We have pilots from across the UK and Europe, flying squad nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays against the mighty Luftwaffe Hordes!

So if you want to experience World War Two Online from the British Pilots perspective, give 19 Squadron RAF a try.

http://19squadron.darkbb.com

Join Today!

S!

19英国皇家空军要招喷火良好的中国飞行员!

Edited by skip19

19RAF is still recruiting dashing and heroic Spitfire Pilots!

Join 19RAF today, drink tea* and shoot those Fockes down!

qAvPH3O9zmA

*Must buy your own tea, standard NAAFI rates apply.

19 RAF are still flying and still recruiting, contrary to popular belief!

19 RAF are a small friendly squad of uk/euro based guys who have been flying together for years.

We don't turn and burn on the deck over the P1, and as a new guy you won't be fighting your squaddies for kills as part of a horde - instead you'll be teamed up with a wingman, and expected to learn how to fly in a section, support your teammates and benefit from their support.

We don't offer instant action or an endless man train of squaddies shooting over your shoulder, and we don't pretend to be the next big thing or brag and play billy big bollocks in the kiddie forums - on our squad nights (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 19:00 GMT > 00:00) we do a job, and our success is measured in RTB's.

If you want to be part of the horde, apply elsewhere. 19 RAF is for skilled and patient guys who want to fly Spits with dedication and teamwork.

Fly better.

Fly 19 RAF.

5415296269_d5502843e9_z.jpg

Join 19 Squadron today and take the fight right into the heart of Germany!

Spitfires-HighPatrolHi.jpg

For England and Saint George!

Bump

Was super squad whilst i was in it, would definately recommend to other people whom really looking for a good little community and lots of fun :cool:

S! To All:

The 19 Squadron: one of the best Allied Squadrons to fly with.

I'm looking forward to fighting with my Squad and other Allied Squads like 19 Squadron soon.

RL issue is got me grounded, Cataract surgery, my right eye has done well, and now my left eye needs to be done.

Good hunting 19th Squadron! . . . -

Edited by carolina

Reports of our demise are greatly exaggerated.

410-79.gif

You can't kill a squadron!

Join 19 RAF today and fly Spitfires, Hurricanes and Havocs to take the spirit of the playing fields of Eton over the channel and on to Jerrys wicket, knock them all out for 20 and get back to the Pavilion in time for a couple of cucumber sandwiches and a cup of tea with the vicars wife.;)

S!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0