Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wingmann

Loading error

35 posts in this topic

Corvo, por lo visto basta con que la ruta tenga más de cuatro letras (7 en total contando la unidad de disco).

F:\BE no es válida F:\BGEU sí.

Como éste no es realmente tu problema, te sugiero que elimines la instalación completamente, incluyendo las entradas del registro y que te bajes la versión 1.30.3 completa.

(So it doesn't need to be called Battleground Europe after all. Just need to be named something longer than four letters. Live to see...)

La version completa me la habia bajado el sabado pasado, y nada,probe lo que tu dijiste , cree la carpeta battleground europe, instale ahi el juego,hice boton derecho en el .exe del excritorio le escribi en INICIAR la ruta que correcta pero aun asi nada, el juego no funciona, es que lo curioso es que tamopco me va offline, asi que no tengo ya ni idea de lo que puede ser.

I reinstall the game, create a folder called battleground europe, write the correct direction at the .exe, but the game STILL NOT WORKING. not work offline and not work online, later 4 years playing i must stop because the game not work at my pc.

Corvo, instala el juego en un directorio llamado Battleground Europe, no importa en qué disco y prueba de nuevo.

Bloo, I found the problem and it's installer or -worse- executable related. The game folder HAS TO be named Battleground Europe.

Aha! Did you change it?

I never thought anybody would change that, and, yeah, not a good idea.

Aha! Did you change it?

I never thought anybody would change that, and, yeah, not a good idea.

I was told that the folder name has to be more than 3 characters long. That's the problem.

You don't need to name it Battleground Europe, just make sure folder name has 4 characters or more. Disk unit is irrelevant.

Resume:

X:\BE = Fail

X:\BGEU = Win!

Does it create a folder in your \Documents\ folder with the name Battleground Europe or BGEU?

It's a Playgate issue, PG is unable to "find" ww2.exe to launch it if the path to it is less then 7 chars long.

Does it create a folder in your \Documents\ folder with the name Battleground Europe or BGEU?

Documents folder is always Battleground Europe.

Hmm checknet4 gave FAIL in tests 4' date=' 5 and 6... I'll have to check that out.[/quote']

Checknet is broken, btw.

Checknet is broken' date=' btw.[/quote']

It seems that it's trying to ping a server that won't admit pings. Yeah, game works fine no matter what checknet says.

I update my BIOS and NVIDIA drivers to the latest and the game work again, thx to all for the help.

ASUS : M2N4 SLI update bios version at 901

Nvidia 9800gtx+ drivers : udpate at 190.62

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0