• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rhime

Returning player seeks squad....

11 posts in this topic

I just resubbed after a long absence(I started playing WWII Online on day 1) and after many years of following the game from the outside, decided to give it another tour of duty mostly because of the upcoming updates....:)

Needless to say, the game has changed and evolved from opening day and I am relearning almost everything.

After running solo for a few days, I realised that I need/want a squad to run with and after looking at the recruitment page I see a lot of potential groups.

My problem is that I can't tell who is still very active and who is not as a lot of posts from the various websites go back to 2006 and no new posts have been added in a long while.

So, I'm looking for a very active squad who can get a noob/vet back up to speed and provide the kind of fun I had back when the game first started(I was with the Canada Corps-Armor Div).

I'm from Canada PST, have no problems with using TS or Vent, am a team oriented player who can follow orders or give them..:).

If you're looking for my style of player, please post info here and maybe a link if you have a site or any other info on how to find you in-battle.

Thanks, I look forward to meeting you!

Welcome back, the allies can sure you. I am sure plenty of good squads will hit you up, so I will just send the welcome and wish you all the best.

Shoot me a PM with any questions you have and feel free to visit our website at www.oldabe.net. We'd love to have you with us in the 101st, but at the very least, give us a try and see if you like what you find! 17+ y/o age requirement and we have our own private Teamspeak server

BTW, we have several neighbors to the north in the squad, so you'll be in great company...

S!

Sport20, TSGT

101st Airborne, WWIIOL

Edited by spOrT

Welcome to join 82nd,we can help you get up to speed fast so that you can start enjoying the game again!Plent yof squad ops,but we do mostly Spec Ops,if you enjoy that stuff come join us!

Email me if you would like to join,bebluekill@gmail.com,theres a link in my signature also you can click.

Welcome to join 82nd,we can help you get up to speed fast so that you can start enjoying the game again!Plent yof squad ops,but we do mostly Spec Ops,if you enjoy that stuff come join us!

Email me if you would like to join,bebluekill@gmail.com,theres a link in my signature also you can click.

82nd Airborne = 101st Farm League

82nd Airborne = 101st Farm League

lolololololololololol.. i could go on and on :)

82nd=people who got tired of being put down by the 101st :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0