• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
picles

How do you gain rank?

8 posts in this topic

I was wondering how you gain rank in the game? I kinda understand capturing things and kills. Where could I find this information?

• Eliminating enemy units of any kind. the circumstances will affect your points.
  • Capturing Control Points.
  • Defending Control points (you will get more points the longer you stay at a "Radio Up" control point.
  • Resupplying Friendly units.
  • Returning to Base (RTB) will net you the full amount, getting Rescued (RES) will get you 3/4, Killed in action (KIA) or Missing in action (MIA) will get you 1/2 points.

As far as returning to base goes. Do you have to end your mission at the same spawn point? What do you do to resupply? Do you by chance use xfire or a voice chat? Thank you for any input!

As far as returning to base goes. Do you have to end your mission at the same spawn point? What do you do to resupply? Do you by chance use xfire or a voice chat? Thank you for any input!

As long as there is a "RTB" in the despawn message you will get full points. If you get a "RTB at XXX" you can instantly respawn that unit you just desapwned at that location IF that unit can spawn from that building.

Also - an effective way is to spawn as a truck, drive near the defense/attack target and setup a Mobile Spawn point - but stay spawned in! Each mission member that spawns from you gives you points.

Also a good thing to do if you are new to WWIIOL is to join a squad. They will generally help you through the steep learning curve and make your first few weeks in game a much nicer experience.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0