• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbnn

Windows 7 I hear all sounds except me lol

6 posts in this topic

Just installed Windows 7, got all the updates. Reinstalled the game.

Everything seems to run fine except that I don't hear my own player step, fire, reload, etc.

All the other sounds seem just fine, even my bullets hitting the wall I can hear.

the game plays fine..

I have an SB Audigy with the latest drivers. I'm running in Windows Vista mode to clear up the locked mouse issue.

Any ideas?

Jeff

That does sound strange.

Check that it's not your headphones/speakers and make sure all the balances are centered.

Was gona post this.

I have the same problem, I cant hear any of my own sounds except my engine when the vehicle is moving.

Problem is (apart from the obvious) I rely on the clunk of ammo change more then I realised.

Same sound card SB Audigy on latest drivers in vista mode.

I'm also having problems with windows 7 and razer barracuda ac-1 sound card. I got the latest vista drivers since there are no win7 drivers.

I have the above problem and direct of stuff in the distance. Worked fine with winxp so I'm thinking driver issue.

I had same problem that the OP states when I loaded up windows 7 64 bit and tested the game.

I found how to fix it today.

If you look in the sound menus you may see that windows 7 defaulted your sound to 7.1 sound.

My speakers are 2.1 so I switched the setting to 2.1 and it works perfect now.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0