• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mac495

Well I see not much has changed

11 posts in this topic

Auto updater gives me a "playarc not valid" or something error...

You know I just resubbed from about a year off, and if the frikken auto update hangs,can't wait to see what the game runs like......

Well I guess I'm glad that my harddrive still works.....

Somethings never change

Regardles of what these fanboys might tell you, the game is still borked even after doing full install, full unistall, full install repeatedly. Granted its not the playarc file anymore, its just the bloody piece of **** won't launch. And I'm not the only one having this issue. I can see why they make you pay before you can start to patch :rolleyes:

Regardles of what these fanboys might tell you' date=' the game is still borked even after doing full install, full unistall, full install repeatedly. Granted its not the playarc file anymore, its just the bloody piece of **** won't launch. And I'm not the only one having this issue. I can see why they make you pay before you can start to patch :rolleyes:[/quote']

they probalby still have the free trials...

you could have used one of those and patched for free to see if it worked on your system

You can't patch any version of the game prior to the current playgate we now have.

Do a full uninstall and download and install the full version of the current patch.

If that doesn't work then it's something on your end.

Regardles of what these fanboys might tell you' date=' the game is still borked even after doing full install, full unistall, full install repeatedly. Granted its not the playarc file anymore, its just the bloody piece of **** won't launch. And I'm not the only one having this issue. I can see why they make you pay before you can start to patch :rolleyes:[/quote']

Most players can launch the game with no problem. If the game doesn't launch for you, one of the following is probably at fault:

1. Your drivers are out of date. Update your video and sound drivers to the most recent release (use the Catalyst 9.7 drivers if you have an ATI video card).

2. Your hardware doesn't meet the recommended system specs.

They don't make you pay before you can patch. You can download the full exe right on the web page under "Getting Started".

Well considering everyone else can launch the game just fine, do you suppose it might be something your end? :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0