• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
khbigjoe

Adobe Premiere

5 posts in this topic

Tried to make a couple of videos in adobe premiere but I have no idea what settings to use when I create a new project. Also have no idea how to export the video properly for you tube. I managed to edit and export 2 videos but when i uploaded to youtube the sound was extremely low.

any ideas?

Tried to make a couple of videos in adobe premiere but I have no idea what settings to use when I create a new project. Also have no idea how to export the video properly for you tube. I managed to edit and export 2 videos but when i uploaded to youtube the sound was extremely low.

any ideas?

What version are you using? Pro? CS4?

I would also suggest goin to there website they have the help there.

I use the same settings as I use in Vegas. HDTV 720. When I get home (on my iPhone). I can post you the settings I use.

I'm going to start playing around with it so that'd be pretty cool Jack.

Ohh hey seth didnt I send you those two picks of my Vegas settings? Think I pm you them. Post those if you still have or I will when I get home.

Ohh hey seth didnt I send you those two picks of my Vegas settings? Think I pm you them. Post those if you still have or I will when I get home.

vid2.jpg

vid1.jpg

I just mean using Premiere Pro in general. I tried booting it up and after getting one of my clips in there and trying to export it as a HD 1080i video it came out looking like crap with no sound.

Oh I hate moving onto new software. It's so confusing.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0