Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
greyman

Sluggish mouse movement in Vista? Try this..

7 posts in this topic

Control Panel

Mouse Properties

Pointer Options

Uncheck 'Enhance Pointer Precision'

[Apply]

This will cause your pointer to be sluggish in windows and other menus, but in game you will hopefully have your mojo back.

Maybe because I have a cheap mouse' date=' but am I missing something?[/quote']

A lot of vista and windows 7 users suffer from mouse acceleration that makes the infantry game completely unplayable but turning off enhance pointer precision has removed the mouse acceleration.

A lot of vista and windows 7 users suffer from mouse acceleration that makes the infantry game completely unplayable but turning off enhance pointer precision has removed the mouse acceleration.

Yeah, I have vista(64bit), but I don't notice. Skuzzy over at aces high posted some tweaks(alot of stuff to turn off) that I did, so maybe one of those helped. I looked and I still have acceleration checked. By unplayable, what happens?

Like I said, I have a three dollar optical mouse from a large bin at microcenter, it probably can't handle any kind of acceleration, haha!

Yeah, I have vista(64bit), but I don't notice. Skuzzy over at aces high posted some tweaks(alot of stuff to turn off) that I did, so maybe one of those helped. I looked and I still have acceleration checked. By unplayable, what happens?

Like I said, I have a three dollar optical mouse from a large bin at microcenter, it probably can't handle any kind of acceleration, haha!

Basically, if I moved my mouse 3 inches to the right quickly then my ingame view would rocket off to the right but if I moved the same distance but very slowly then my ingame view would barely move but now it's always the same and I have no acceleration.

The inf game was completely un-playable for me but this has changed that.

Basically, if I moved my mouse 3 inches to the right quickly then my ingame view would rocket off to the right but if I moved the same distance but very slowly then my ingame view would barely move but now it's always the same and I have no acceleration.

The inf game was completely un-playable for me but this has changed that.

Ahhhh, I have experienced something like that. My view would just snap off into another direction, but only in a close heated battle.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0