Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AHWULF

Personal Note

17 posts in this topic

nov17

I am going to North Carolina as my mom has only days to live (plus another serious problem in the family as well) so I need to go now (actually nov19) instead of next week.

I will have my mac there (or a rental) since I still need to work as well. I think a beta can be built now so at least the closed testers will be able to try it. I don't know when I will be back home.

I may be somewhat less responsive that usual. Depends on what happens when.

Sorry to hear about your mom. Hope your travel is safe and you can always detour up here afterwards if ya just need a beer or two :D

I am so very sorry to hear about your mother Ahwulf. :(

Take care of your family and don't focus as much on work stuff.

My mom died this morning, she was in a coma the past few days so there was no suffering. It will make Thanksgiving an odd holiday from now on, but giving thanks for your mom is good thing.

Andrew,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. This must be very hard for your family. Thank god you were able to get back in time. Our thoughts are with you.

Scott

Andrew,

I am greatly saddened by your loss, I will certainly keep you and your family in mind during this difficult time.... Take care of yourself and those you love and the rest will take care of itself....

Warmest Regards Monty

You have my deepest condolences Ahwulf. I glad to hear your mother didn't had to suffer too much at the end.

My father passed away silently in a coma like status nearly a year ago (30th of November). Regardless how our parents leave us is it still hard when they do. :(

S! Ahwulf.

My sincere condolences.

Was unaware as I do not frequent this part of the v-world too often.

My mother-in-law died suddenly last October, had to fly to Japan for a week for ceremonies.

Fortunately I was able to see her again just 3 weeks prior, after a 4 year absence.

S!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0