Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kew

Windows 7 and function keys

8 posts in this topic

Hello, I just upgraded to Windows 7 (I love it) everything is working great except for the fact that none of my function keys are working. So as you can imagine I can't chat in any of the channels.

Is this a known issue or is it just something wierd on my end?

Oh, almost forgot. I am also having a hell of a time getting TS configured to work. I am using a SB Audigy SE card. And for some reason I can't get Windows 7 to figure out that I am using a Logitech Headset with 3.5mm cords...

You help is greatly appreciated!!!

Just downloaded the game on my new rig also running Windows7. Download went well, loaded up the game to play and when it loaded up and got to the main screen, the keys and mouse wouldn't do anything. Not sure what to do.

That seems to be an issue with some players. When I first tried the game my mouse was super laggy (function keys were not working before I did this) so I did what was downloaded the latest drivers for my keyboard/mouse setup and that fixed any issues.

Just downloaded the game on my new rig also running Windows7. Download went well' date=' loaded up the game to play and when it loaded up and got to the main screen, the keys and mouse wouldn't do anything. Not sure what to do.[/quote']

Set all game files to Vista compatibility mode, that should at least get the mouse working.

I tried it and it didn't work. still nothing happening when I load up. I can't do anything but turn my computer off when the game is loaded up. Getting a little frustrated.

A small work around until you get it fixed.

You can talk on any of your assigned channels by typing .1-.6 (corresponding to Tabs 1-6) a space and then your message.

Mr.Freeze, set vista sp2 compability. worked for me.

What is not working is unit and peoples names don't show up when setting cursor over them in map.

I just got my new Windows 7 pc and downloaded the game. My mouse and keyboard don't work with the game. All my drivers are up to date. :mad:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0