Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jjb52

Been CTDing out the butt...

4 posts in this topic

I used to not CTD at all, but ever since a friend of mine convinced me to change some of my settings in game, I've CTDed more in the past 2 weeks than I have in all of my years playing this game. I changed them to try to maybe see about improving my fps which I was disappointed at, for the rig that I have. I changed all of my settings back to what they used to be at(I think), but I am still CTDing like crazy. Any ideas?:confused:

My whole computer reboots. Been doing it for a while. May be overheating my video card but I now have fans right on the card and it still does it although perhaps not as much.

It does not happen with ANY other game and I have like 10 games on here, mostly pretty intensive new ones that max my card out on med settings..

It only happens around ground forces and after random amounts of time. I could play ground for 5 minutes or 2 hours and it can happen..

It never happens unless I am around a ground battle.. I experience no frame rate issues before the game freezes and my system reboots..

I think I fixed it. I had to roll back my ati drivers.

But i'm still disappointed at the frame rate I'm getting with my close to top of the line system.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0