Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bates17

M1 Abrams v M1 Abrams?

80 posts in this topic

what would happen in the follow tank battles?

m1 abrams v m1 abrams

m1 abrams v challenger 2

m1 abrams v leopard

Challenger 2 v leopard

?

what would happen in the follow tank battles?

m1 abrams v m1 abrams

m1 abrams v challenger 2

m1 abrams v leopard

Challenger 2 v leopard

?

m1 abrams vs m1 abrams well whoever hit first would win

m1 abrams vs challenger 2 most likely the challenger as it has heavier armour, although not htat much and the same gun

m1 abrams vs leopard 2 the m1 abrams leopard has lighter armour than the abrams, same gun

challenger 2 vs leopard 2 the challenger

m1 abrams vs m1 abrams well whoever hit first would win

m1 abrams vs challenger 2 most likely the challenger as it has heavier armour, although not htat much and the same gun

m1 abrams vs leopard 2 the m1 abrams leopard has lighter armour than the abrams, same gun

challenger 2 vs leopard 2 the challenger

You are such a crackpot, get off the challenger's ****.

Leopard would win against all.

before they adopted the abrams the US army rejected the leopard ii because its armour wasn't good enough.

before they adopted the abrams the US army rejected the leopard ii because its armour wasn't good enough.

LOL! Leo2 PWNS M1 in any aspect. Leo2 is the best tank, and it's not me that's talking.

I even remember watching History channel saying the same.

M1 Abrams v M1 Abrams, the sabot rounds would just hit each other in mid air and the world would get sucked into a black hole.

LOL! Leo2 PWNS M1 in any aspect. Leo2 is the best tank, and it's not me that's talking.

I even remember watching History channel saying the same.

The hash must be great in Brazil.

You believe everything you see on TV?

The hash must be great in Brazil.

You believe everything you see on TV?

I said "I EVEN remember" watching that on TV. Wasn't the only research that I've read about that.

That was like 29years ago.

I recently saw a doco as well on Discovery where they were asking a lot of tank crews their pick for best tank all round, and all of them said the Leopard II.

History Channel in Australia here ran another doco the week after analysing almost all of the top 10 modern tanks, and Leopard II was also voted the best there.

A friend of mine from my old service days also is a huge fan of the Leopard II, and he's a tank loader. He constantly whines that if Australia ever gets a budget enabling us to upgrade beyond catapults and trebuchets, he'd be after a shiny Leopard II. LOL.

More important is the tanker behind the equipment. The American tanker is the best trained and most experienced.

More important is the tanker behind the equipment. The American tanker is the best trained and most experienced.

BingO!

That was like 29years ago.

exactly.

the only reason the challenger II is best is because the other two are **** old, I'm sure if the USA and Germany were to adopt new tanks they would be better than the challenger II.

The American tanker is the best trained and most experienced.

Where did you get this from?

Every single nation on Earth claims their army is the best trained. This isn't true, most developed nations have very similar training programs. I bet even Pakistani crew would be on par with American crew fresh out of training.

As for experience not many countries can match it though many such as Poland, UK, Germany etc can.

Edited by irelandeb

I recently saw a doco as well on Discovery where they were asking a lot of tank crews their pick for best tank all round, and all of them said the Leopard II.

History Channel in Australia here ran another doco the week after analysing almost all of the top 10 modern tanks, and Leopard II was also voted the best there.

A friend of mine from my old service days also is a huge fan of the Leopard II, and he's a tank loader. He constantly whines that if Australia ever gets a budget enabling us to upgrade beyond catapults and trebuchets, he'd be after a shiny Leopard II. LOL.

yeah well it is the first modern main battle tank ever built.

The M1 Abrams is heavily based on it, it just made its design slightly better. The Leopard II A6 would certainly be on par with the Abrams.

You should also note that all three tanks have the exact same guns, all German.

Every single nation on Earth claims their army is the best trained. This isn't true, most developed nations have very similar training programs. I bet even Pakistani crew would be on par with American crew fresh out of training.

As for experience not many countries can match it though many such as Poland, UK, Germany etc can.

You've got to be freakin' high to actually believe this statement you made.

You've got to be freakin' high to actually believe this statement you made.

their army has really come on recently even if they are using ex Russian gear.

36 weeks Pakistani training vs 23 weeks US training. Now the US might be better but i'm sure that helps even it out.

All the current-generation MBT's are close enough in capability to make the ranking meaningless.

Crew quality varies more from tank to tank than it does from country to country.

LMAO! That was funneh.

It's a fact.

Training requires time and money, and no one puts as much into everything from simulators to full scale skirmishes as the US does.

No other european army has as much real experience in modern armored warfare as the US does.

LMAO! That was funneh.

As opposed to Brazil's?....wait....Brazil has armored units?...No they have purchased equipment...U.S. Army and German Army leftovers....

Oh and BTW where do you think the top instructors in most countries go to study at? Fort Knox. Want to deny it? Look it up.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0