Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AHWULF

Offline Beta Coming Dec 21!

33 posts in this topic

Aw that sucks. Is he out of town this week then?

He said he'll be back the day after Christmas so I figured will get our Beta around the 28th. (Assumption)

I think it is Gophur that builds the beta, but Ahwulf might need to help him to fix any issues to build it.

But even if Ahwulf is back in a few days am I not sure Gophur will build a beta for us in a few days. Most likely will Gophur not build a Mac beta without any issues found in .18 is dealt with first. So my guess is we wont see any Mac beta until the next update (.19) that will come in a week or two (since it is lots of holidays these time of year).

I ran the beta test with XP (32bit) under bootcamp. I have a quad 2.93 Quad core Intel Xeon with 6 gbs of DDR3 ram. I am running the ATI HD4870 vid card also

My results were (and these were my minimum fps results)

fps spwn Remagen 60

fps Remagen with multiple vehicles 29

fps spwn Antwerp up in the air facing city 32

fps shadows - high 76

fps shadows - medium 77

fps shadows - low 79

fps shadows - off 84

fps cloudy 81

fps rainy 70

fps clear 84

fps clutter radius and density - maximum 80

fps clutter and radius - minimum 84

Again these were the lowest or minimum fps that I got on each test. i'm not sure what that means for lesser computers but to me it means marginal play under bootcamp running 32XP. Needless to say I eagerly await the MAC Beta test when I can try with 64bit !!!

Needless to say I eagerly await the MAC Beta test when I can try with 64bit !!!

Why do you think they would build 64bit version of the game?

I cannot get 1.31 beta to work on a 2.4 GHz, 24" iMac with WinXP sp3 under bootcamp. Mouse gets stuck at the center of the screen. Anyone else get this?

Guess I'll have to wait for Mac version. :)

s!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0