Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nitze

Razer

2 posts in this topic

microphone suddenly cuts off when using my Megalodon.

Razer and Microsoft are aware of intermittent issues that may occur with the Razer Megalodon and users of certain Vista 64 bit systems. The most common issue will be your audio or your microphone cutting out. We are working hard to find an answer to this intermittent problem and hope to have a solution in the very near future. We know this issue is very frustrating for you and we are working hard to find the solution. We ask kindly for your patience as we try to remedy this issue for any of the affected users. Megalodon users with other types of updated operating systems are not affected by this issue. If you are using a Megalodon and are having similar issues please be sure your operating system has all the available updates installed. Vista users want to make sure that Service Pack 2 (SP2) has been installed on their computers.

I bought it in December, hard to explain how good the sound is, but its like a new dimension in gaming, really amazing.

But i had the same problem, atleast 1 drop every hour. Downloaded and installed a so called fix from Razor, but it didnt help. Not willing to wait for another fix (nobody knows how long that would take), and after 2 emails without reply i brought it back to the shop.... What a shame!

Got a Logitech G35 instead, not even close to the Razor but still very good and working!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0