Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Cannot download 1.31

jakcurse

When going to the download page (IE the page where the download would normally start) I am asked for a username and password. I assume this is my Account name and pw, but regardless of whether I put anything in or not, I still recieve a 0kb binary file. I'm using Firefox.

Yep, me too. I assumed the "login info" was also like your game login, but its not. Can't even download it without, even clicked on anonymous and tried that but still the same thing.

Could be overly busy servers? I got errors the first few times I tried, now it seems to be downloading (585mb file) but at a very slow 10-20kb/s on a 24mb line.

Must be busy FTP, I just tried again, 10mins later and its now downloading...see ya in game, no dopey its offline only:D

It is the overly busy server.

You might also try a different browser. For me:

- Firefox: no problem.

- Chrome: login thing, i.e., fail.

- IE: stalls.

Cheers for the Mirrors' date=' rote7! Mirror 2 is working perfectly for me. :)[/quote']

Mirror 2 and 3 are working.

The german community says Hi!