Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
jjb52

Aiming

jjb52

Seems that when you aim down the sights of any infantry gun your avatar raises up on to their tippy-toes.

galutgolem

Yeah, I think that is a feature added, mentioned in the changelog.

jjb52
Yeah' date=' I think that is a feature added, mentioned in the changelog.[/quote']

yeah I just saw that. I think it's annoying as heck

georgh

It's because you are going from a hunkered stance to a proper shooting stance.

cavalier

No no no, this is fantastic because you actual avatr raises his head up. Hence you can take cover then peak over that cover by raising you weapon and looking through the sights.

GOPHUR
No no no' date=' this is fantastic because you actual avatr raises his head up. Hence you can take cover then peak over that cover by raising you weapon and looking through the sights.[/quote']

Also you'll not that it allows you to stand in combat stance and just peek over the AB wall and then raise to full height to fire.

Expected functionality.

Sign in to follow this