Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

clones

Hinfoos

how do i remove them?

and whats the rules for placing Vehicle clones? they aint being placed at my current location as you do with inf.

Edited by Hinfoos

how do i remove them?

and whats the rules for placing Vehicle clones? they aint being placed at my current location as you do with inf.

how do you make it so they die?

It worked the first time or two I started up the beta, but it seems that now the clones take hits and report the damages and twitch but don't die an awesome ragdoll death. What do I do?

when i threw a grenade and then spawned a clone right as i was about to die it killed me but then the camera zoomed out and i could keep spawning infinite clones who died right as they spawned.

After i spawned in again however i wasnt able to spawn clones anymore.

how do i remove them?

1) You don't.

2) They work exactly the same. Use spacebar.