• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
colkurts

Reverting to Recruit after death

7 posts in this topic

I just started playing Axis recently, and i now have an issue with rank. I login fine but after i die i get reverted back to a recruit and cannot use all the equipment. I am rank five and on first login i can use everything (minus sniper). But if i die i get reverted to recruit, only way i found to fix it was log out of that persona and back in, which is annoying. This happens for Army, Naval, Air.

I have sent 3 reports so far ingame.

You are not the same rank for each branch. Rank 5 in infantry does not make you rank 5 in Naval etc. Are you sure that you are not trying to spawn from a limited list..say from a depot? If you changed from allied to axis..you went from your allied infantry rank to recruit in axis. Mechanically you should not be losing any rank, but are you sure you acutally have it.

Sorry, i included naval by mistake. But my Army and Air should all be at least lvl 5. So i can use anything in thoes personas (minus sniper). And i can use them, but after i die i revert back to recruit and can only use Say rifleman or hurricane, spit 1. I need to log out of the persona and back in to be able to use higher level units. It will even say, you need to be rank 3 to use this unit, you are rank 5. (for army and air)

You should go up in each persona's rank till level 5 correct? So if i leveled my Brit army to 5 then my french and german army is 5. And it stops at rank 5 for combined leveling.

Can you tell me why i revert back after 1 death.

Edited by colkurts

Sorry, i included naval by mistake. But my Army and Air should all be at least lvl 5. So i can use anything in thoes personas (minus sniper). And i can use them, but after i die i revert back to recruit and can only use Say rifleman or hurricane, spit 1. I need to log out of the persona and back in to be able to use higher level units.

The glitch isn't that you can't use them after dying, it's that you could use them to begin with until you make the appropriate rank in the new persona.

I can get the weapons i have on german side on the allies side like i get a SMg on germany R on french still got it.

But after a while it expires so theres like 250 outa 300 SMG's for ex. it says im lvl 2 and can't get it.

The glitch isn't that you can't use them after dying' date=' it's that you could use them to begin with until you make the appropriate rank in the new persona.[/quote']

But im it says im Rank 5 when i hover over the units, so i should be able to use them.

Do you not rank all army up to lvl 5 regardless if you play them???

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0