Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mako26

Saitek x52 oddity

2 posts in this topic

Problem with a solution, just an fyi post in case anyone else has/had this happen.

new system, my x52's got some years on it. no problems.....

Even though the saitek control panel recognized everything fine and the profile editor worked fine, BE would not recognize any function from a few buttons.

Fire B

Hat 2 set to 4way/buttons option: up or down would not register but right/left fine

The solution is to use the advanced command option on each button in the profile editor, a feature I stumbled on while messing with my primary/secondary fire settings, maybe its been around forever but its new to me. I manually set each to .10 of second delay works pefect. Pushed it to see how low I could go before having problems, got inconsistent at .01 of second delay.

One question though out of curiosity; what could be the cause of this?

hope this is just a BE/saitek issue and not something system related. I don't have any other games on the comp so no way to single that factor out.

could be a ton of things... but even if it IS system related to your particular system, it's most probably not indicative of some deeper underlying problem... sounds like a buffer timing issue or something.. it's been a long time since I had my head under the hood of WWIIonline and joysticks...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0