• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Netfytr

The help NETFYTR get ww2online working on new puter so I dont havta unsub thread

55 posts in this topic

the problem is somewhere in software. I notice on my old computer after you press campaign button a lil window opens breifly it is a exe. then game loads' date=' but on new puter after that lil window opens the window showing campaign or training comes back then says ww2 stopped working.man wtf one day it works the next it wont do cheet no matter what setting its on.[/quote']

yea, def sound like it's an issue with the game itself (not the playgate laucher). you are using Win 7, right?

I have tried all compatibility modes sse2 off and on makes no difference. the problem is after picking campaign is the transition to the game loading screen with the progress bar. what process is doing that?

I have tried all compatibility modes sse2 off and on makes no difference. the problem is after picking campaign is the transition to the game loading screen with the progress bar. what process is doing that?

WW2.exe is doing that.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0