Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Netfytr

Netfytr Computer Part Duex

44 posts in this topic

I to not seem to have these files, cannot find them, did search , it doesnt find them either....WW2_Log.txt, WWIIOL.txt

I to not seem to have these files' date=' cannot find them, did search , it doesnt find them either....WW2_Log.txt, WWIIOL.txt[/quote']

should be in the Battleground Europe fold in My Documents (same place you saw errinfo.dmp). They may not have the .txt extension displayed (or any extension for that matter).

Anyhoo, that may be enough for CRS.

Also found this on the Support site:

Nvidia cards: ww2.exe stops working error

Sep 30 04:01PM

Some Nvidia card players are getting an error that WW2.exe has stopped working when they try to load the game. This appears to be a problem with how Nvidia drivers get installed. The new drivers aren't overwriting a certain driver file correctly, leaving a default Microsoft version of the file, which then conflicts with the new drivers.

The fix that worked for me was to manually install the latest drivers. This is not as complex at it might sound. Salsatech has easy step-by-step instructions with pictures. It only takes a minute or two.

Please try that if you encounter this error.

http://www.salsatech.com/2008/07/19/fix-vistas-nvlddmkm-stopped-responding-issue

May be of help to you and bird.

all these instructions to get to parts of the programming apparently work differently in windows7,they do not compute,but thanks for efforts

Have you tried booting to safe mode and uninstalling/reinstalling the vid driver?

yea, he tried that three or four posts back

talk about frustrating, I tried a vga game load by deleting drivers earlier that didnt work, could not get drivers loaded again so I had to do a restore , started screwing with compatibility again, and with everything set to win95 again the persona screen loads all the way to the end, then get the message ww2 stopped working...?????my computer hates me, I think its a female

tried new drivers same result says ww2online stopped working go ef urself get a life.................dang!!

what about dirext x? does this affect game? I have direct x 11

Dx version shouldn't affect anything as long as it is at least the min required or higher.

I really believe it is a problem with the drivers. Visit support.playnet.com and submit your errinfo.dmp log with a breif description of the problem. Also follwo the link I gave you above relateing to solving the nVidia Driver issue.

I have a GEForce 9800GTX and that restore bit that Netfytr had to do is the same thing I had to do seems both of us are having same problem after uninstalling drivers

Bird

well i finally got ingame dont know how or why' date=' usually have to try a few times. go figure[/quote']

That was working for me too netfytr....but today for same reason i have tried like 50 times and no go. I wish this could be fixed....I think CRS really alienates itself from alienware computers as it stands now.

That was working for me too netfytr....but today for same reason i have tried like 50 times and no go. I wish this could be fixed....I think CRS really alienates itself from alienware computers as it stands now.

this is what happens when you buy delll :D j/k

I'm running out of ideas on this one guys, I'll let you know if I suddenly have a flash of inspiration.

this is what happens when you buy delll :D j/k

I'm running out of ideas on this one guys, I'll let you know if I suddenly have a flash of inspiration.

I know and i was lazy when my other computer went dead on me. Wanted something mobile. Biggest mistake ever.

I know and i was lazy when my other computer went dead on me. Wanted something mobile. Biggest mistake ever.

Ludin, I made the crack because I run this game on my Dell M6300 Mobile Workstation.

Anyhoo, glad to hear 1.31 works for you. At least there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0