Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hastati

FB defence

2 posts in this topic

I logged in to see both FB to my brigade were allied, and a new AO on Mons.

The allies had a Brigade in Jurbise & Thulin vs our two in Mons, So i knew we had to hold off at least one FB.

I make a mission to the enemy FB, and roll a Opel out and call for sappers, one of my squad mates & two others (sorry, forgotten whom :( responded!

After some trouble with the Pan that was rolling around, we managed to kill the FB just after we lost our MSP.

After talking on mission chat, we decided to defend the new axis FB as the allies had recently placed the AO :(

At the begining I spawned a 232 to scout for laffies which i found and killed one, i then changed to rifleman when i heard there were sappers at the FB, and when i heard the classic "Axis LMG" firing, i knew Arakash my Squadmate had the base covered!

By now the allies were getting ticked off, so they did what they always do!

Spawn armor.

When one of our mission infantry who we're guarding the north approach heard armor, I grabbed a Pak38 (as did someone else) And we barely got it to the bushline when a Stu came onto the field!

I went to shoot it but the other pak beat me ^^

Over the course of the next 15 minutes I positioned my self in thick bushes near the road, from which they were coming from, I managed to kill 3 Stu, and one S35 and a pan before the allies called off the attack!

Big thanks to arakash & the other axis soldiers present whom i cannot name (sorry=/)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0