Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blade1

[ALLIED] Join the 101st Airborne Today (101st)

633 posts in this topic

101st. Some of my most memorable moments were jumping with these guys. If I were jumping again tomorrow I'd choose to run with this group!

bump if you like pressing "J"

This forum requires that you wait 40 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.

S! Allied Players,

The 101st is always actively recruiting new and old players looking for a good allied Dedicated squad to join. We have a Minimum age requirement of 17+ to join. We take all timezones but are typically US players. We have a chain of command structure with 1 CO an XO, and SGTs to assist them. upon joining the squad there are several opportunities to get training in all aspects of the game. If you are a new recruit to the game we have a basic training to complete that will get you more familiar to the game and squad. For veteran players we don't require you to complete the basic training, but we have trainers available if you would like to, or you can just check out the basic training material.

Like I said we mainly play US Timezone, but we have members spread out across all TZs. Our main area of focus is Paras. We pride ourselves on being accurate and deadly once we jump out of the plane over a DZ. Teamwork and coordination are a couple of the areas that help us succeed in many areas. We also have a couple great pilots, atgers, aaa gunners, tankers, and the majority of us run as inf. We do what needs to be done and have a lot of fun doing it. Many missions include diversionary attacks, FB busts, FB Defense, Spawnable captures, Pre-AO AB Camps with paras, Flak traps, and ATGs lines.

Our squad night is Every Tuesday night at 8:00pm EST. We also just started Cooperating with 4wing to boost fun and inter-squad relations. We work with 4wing every Sunday night at 9:00pm EST.

We work closely with AHC, but also take time to do our own thing to make the game fun. As CO my main goal is to make sure the squad is having fun and working together. The next is the Allied Goal. I try to get all OICs to follow this policy as closely as possible and we often accomplish both goals.

If you have questions feel free to pm me and visit our website at www.oldabe.net or just click my signature.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Shad0w64 - 101 CO

Edited by Shad0w64

The 101st Airborne WWIIOL Squad has become my virtual family. I look forward to logging into game not only for the "world" CRS has given us to run around in, but to also hang out with my friends. They keep me interested in the game and running in a good sized group increases your ability to survive and rank up. Its a win/win with a great squad and CRS.

If you are looking for a good group of guys with incredible in game skills that are not a bunch of stuffy old guys.........then we are the squad for you.

S! 101st Thanks for training me and allowing me to grow to a good Allied player.

Come check out what we have to offer you. Come to have fun.

www.oldabe.net

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0